TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Unread posts

Shelby-Don

Anyone else having trouble with using the "go to last unread post" (the little orang box next to the topic title) ?

If I read a topic the box disappears like it's supposed to but next time I log in it doesn't remember what posts I have already read.

Anyone else having trouble with using the "go to last unread post" (the little orang box next to the topic title) ?

If I read a topic the box disappears like it's supposed to but next time I log in it doesn't remember what posts I have already read.

I've noticed that too.

Yes, me. I've posted several times in Forum suggestions and had a few suggestions but nothing has worked so far. I'm just having to select posts by the date posted. Isn't change great :hysterical: It's only been 3 days though. If you find out who, where or how to complain, I'm all ears.

Jim

Archived