TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FS: Rear splash guards for GT/CS and GT500

Benzito

Pair of rear splash guards (NOT mud flaps - these are the small ones that only stick out about an inch - much less intrusive on the eyes).

I bought these hoping they would fit or could be cut to fit my GT-H, but apparently not. According to Ford, these will fit on the GT500 and California Special (all S197 models). Part numbers are 7R3Z16A550AA & 7R3Z16A550AB (left and right).

I took them out of the baggies, so I can't take them back, but they are completely new except for my fingerprints. The dealer will charge you between $12 and $15. Being such a nice guy, I'll let you have them for a whopping 33% discount. So you can pay me between $8 and $10. Here is where you get to practice those negotiating skills! :)

I live in Portland and I am listing this in the NW because shipping would be a waste and with our weather, this is definitely a nice add-on to preserve your rear fenders. If someone wants me to ship them, I will do so for cost (but then again, just go to your local dealer and ask for them). If you want to stop by or just meet somewhere in the PDX / Vancouver area, that will give me a nice excuse to go for a drive.

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 year later...
Pair of rear splash guards (NOT mud flaps - these are the small ones that only stick out about an inch - much less intrusive on the eyes).

I bought these hoping they would fit or could be cut to fit my GT-H, but apparently not. According to Ford, these will fit on the GT500 and California Special (all S197 models). Part numbers are 7R3Z16A550AA & 7R3Z16A550AB (left and right).

I took them out of the baggies, so I can't take them back, but they are completely new except for my fingerprints. The dealer will charge you between $12 and $15. Being such a nice guy, I'll let you have them for a whopping 33% discount. So you can pay me between $8 and $10. Here is where you get to practice those negotiating skills! :)

I live in Portland and I am listing this in the NW because shipping would be a waste and with our weather, this is definitely a nice add-on to preserve your rear fenders. If someone wants me to ship them, I will do so for cost (but then again, just go to your local dealer and ask for them). If you want to stop by or just meet somewhere in the PDX / Vancouver area, that will give me a nice excuse to go for a drive.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, Please sell them to me. Ford just raised the price on these, like 400%. If you still have them, please let me know how much shipped to zip code 33029 (So. FL). I can pay via PayPal, if that's okay. Thanks, Steve

• 1 month later...
Mike, Please sell them to me. Ford just raised the price on these, like 400%. If you still have them, please let me know how much shipped to zip code 33029 (So. FL). I can pay via PayPal, if that's okay. Thanks, Steve

I doubt he still has these after a year, talk about back from the dead.

But yes, you are right, the price on these now is 27.13 each. Thanks, Ford.

I doubt he still has these after a year, talk about back from the dead.

But yes, you are right, the price on these now is 27.13 each. Thanks, Ford.

Thanks Hatch! I managed to find a new pair for $29 shipped. After my purchase, the same vendor raised the price to $69 a pair, shipped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the part #'s

I was happy to pay $22 ea yesterday from a local dealer- they even had them in stock :)

=-=-=-=-==-=

Archived