TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my DORA tonight from the dealer!

sbornitz

uh, 9000 divided by 50 weeks = 180 vehicles a week

Of course if they let me determine allocation I would build StangsUnleased people first.

Most are just suffering from PSDS and a quick cure would go a long way to getting the GT500 and Ford word out. But alas I cannot even get one myself.

I received my DORA as well! Can anyone tell me the significance of "priority 10?" Based on some of the posts can I assume this is a good thing?

Priority codes are a complex topic. Short answer is that 10 is good. Long answer....search the forum for the thread on ordering.

Dave

placed order, and got DORA in same day? So you have both a "Vehicle Order Confirmation" and a "DORA"?

I have a full vin for the Convert. that I ordered with at shaker 1000? Does that mean my car has been built? Or are vin #'s assigned and then a built date is given? Is it possible some of the Converts were built with the Shaker 1000's before the hold went into effect? :sos:

I have a full vin for the Convert. that I ordered with at shaker 1000? Does that mean my car has been built? Or are vin #'s assigned and then a built date is given? Is it possible some of the Converts were built with the Shaker 1000's before the hold went into effect? :sos:

Having a VIN does NOT mean your car is built. The VIN is assigned first, the build scheduled later. I cannot answer the question about the Shaker 1000.

Archived