TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Florida Silver Springs Mustang Show

Cobra GT

Anyone going to the big show this weekend? I have heard the pre-registered number is over 1300. All of my Friday Pony Trails buddys are bailing this year (Friday anyway). My wife and I will be taking our 2 late model mustangs.

This annual event begins with the Pony Trails cruise to Cedar Key for lunch. Last year the owner of NPD lead us in his Boss 429, I was 5th in line. The previous year we were lead by his dads GT500 KR vert.

The show is Saturday and Sunday.

One of the best parts is viewing the private NPD car collection in the back.....nice cars...to name a couple...Burt's Bandit TA...1994 Cobra R (less than 100 miles!). They usally keep the collection open for viewing all day Friday.

Weather should be warm, but there is a decent chance for rain. At least it will not be a cold one like 2 years ago!

Anyone going to the big show this weekend? I have heard the pre-registered number is over 1300. All of my Friday Pony Trails buddys are bailing this year (Friday anyway). My wife and I will be taking our 2 late model mustangs.

This annual event begins with the Pony Trails cruise to Cedar Key for lunch. Last year the owner of NPD lead us in his Boss 429, I was 5th in line. The previous year we were lead by his dads GT500 KR vert.

The show is Saturday and Sunday.

One of the best parts is viewing the private NPD car collection in the back.....nice cars...to name a couple...Burt's Bandit TA...1994 Cobra R (less than 100 miles!). They usally keep the collection open for viewing all day Friday.

Weather should be warm, but there is a decent chance for rain. At least it will not be a cold one like 2 years ago!

I'll be there!!

Don't forget to post pics. Jim

Pic's will follow as I get them "Fixed".

Met Mach1Fever, Glad to meet you Brother!!

Hunted RareCat and as you can guess, He was hard to find!!!

Meet another member but don't remember his name. That sucks bucause he has the Best and Fastest Color, His Wife agree's... ALLOY is the BEST!!

We had a great Time.... There had to be more than 1500 cars there!

I will post pics as I can!!

Jim

Archived