TEAM SHELBY FORUM

does anyone have a definative date on the KR allocations

What I wouldnt give for Ford to simply tell us fanatics the actual date and price of this EXTREMELY hyped up and awesome car.

I would expect all that information after this weekend. Alot of that will be revealed at the BDay bash party on Friday night...look for lots of valuable information posting on this website during and right after that. It is the unveiling of the KR during the party, so there will be answers to these questions.

Sorry but Black with the Red Stripe is the FASTEST color

Oh yeah it is! It goes faster with the top down too! Good taste, sir, good taste! :happy feet:

I would expect all that information after this weekend. Alot of that will be revealed at the BDay bash party on Friday night...look for lots of valuable information posting on this website during and right after that. It is the unveiling of the KR during the party, so there will be answers to these questions.

Oh yeah it is! It goes faster with the top down too! Good taste, sir, good taste! :happy feet:

I CAN'T GET USED TO THE DROP TOP VERSION OF THE RED STRIPE PACKAGE I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT A ONE YEAR OPTION AND MAINTAINED IT IN THE COUPE ONLY.

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke too S.V.T.-Ford Performance this afternoon,and I was told no set date as of today for the release on the KR.They do not even know yet,and do not have info.,as far as M.S.R.P.,colors,even Ford is keeping this really Quiet from what he told me this afternoon,1/30/08. Call them 1-800-367-6788-as ask for yourself.Maybe you will find out new news say next week or so.Who knows,until we see it at the Dealership,and then we'll see the True Number's of this 2008 Shelby GT500KR.I was told Production has not even started yet. The only KR,as of today that's been produced is the one we all seen at Baret-Jackson,and Ron Prat bought that one.It's the only one produced as of today,from what i was told.

Archived