TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

You'll have to wait a little longer.

Not all of us have the luxury of a couple of 50 minute work periods per day, spring breaks, and summers off.

Seriously, though, my free time is pretty short these days, and editing a movie isn't a quick thing. If I could get 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted time to myself, I could probably throw one together.

It would also help to have pictures from everyone, but the last time I suggested it, I only got one reply.

:hysterical: Does this one help? post-4902-1210217605.jpg :shades: ;-)

post-4902-1210217605.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:finger:

Look what unloaded at Ruf's Crib this afternoon!

I drive it tomorrow!! 725 RWHP!!

Yeah, I just checked out the Garage -- very cool!! Love those wheels!!

...but tell Jim his trailer's wheels aren't as cool as your trailer's :hysterical: ;-)

Hi Bryan!! Just great! I just can't type long sentences. <lol> Too much talking with a 27-month old :hysterical:

Having a great time -- she's an absolute hoot! Smart as a whip and remembers everything (scary! ;-)) She's a happy kid and a joy!

I'be been lurking a lot just trying to keep up with doings here withlimited access time :)

Hope C is doing well today!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
That's because ORF is a DORF. :hysterical:

While that may be true, I was hoping to get some pictures from everyone who attended. To date I got one CD.

Could I have gotten the videos up by now? Probably. But I would have had to neglect a bunch of duties I have around here.

I will try to have something together soon.

While that may be true, I was hoping to get some pictures from everyone who attended. To date I got one CD.

Could I have gotten the videos up by now? Probably. But I would have had to neglect a bunch of duties I have around here.

I will try to have something together soon.

I didn't know you wanted us to send you pics. I had posted all of mine and I thought you would just pull them.

My pictures sucked compared to those that have already been posted. I've been to embarrassed to share them. :blush: Time to upgrade the camera.....

No problem. How about that video from your friends in Hatteras as we drove by? :happy feet:

No problem. How about that video from your friends in Hatteras as we drove by? :happy feet:

My son is finally coming over tonight to help me put together a video... Hope to have something soon, I know you've already heard this once! :talkhand:

THERE IS JUSTICE. I just got the ticket from Chesapeake, VA dismissed. On a long shot - I faxed a letter explaining why I overlooked my expired inspection. I included the passed inspection report from 3 days after the ticket. It was dismissed today. :happy feet:

General District Court (Traffic)

307 Albemarle Dr.

Chesapeake, VA 23322

Your Honor,

I received a ticket for an expired inspection sticker within your jurisdiction on April 18, 2008. I’d like to explain the violation and put myself at the mercy of the court. I’ve also attached below proof of inspection that was since completed successfully on April 21, 2008. The violation was a simple oversight, though I’m sure that’s not the first time you’ve heard those words.

I had shipped my 2007 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 to Shelby Automobile, Inc. in Las Vegas, NV back in January for some customization work to be done there. After a couple months of work, Shelby Automobiles then shipped the car back to me, which I received on March 30, 2008. I’ve attached the shipping bill of lading indicating the delivery. My car then essentially sat in my garage until a planned trip to Nags Head, NC for the weekend of April 18-20, 2008. I had stopped in Chesapeake on April 18 to meet up with Jay Tucker and his wife, who would join with me and others for the gathering at Nags Head. It was at that time, that I was pulled over, and was astonished that I had neglected the inspection.

I have no other explanation and I know ignorance is no excuse. I’m simply asking for some understanding. Know I will pay the fines and costs if so deemed. Thanks for the time and consideration.

John H. Evans

Archived