TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if any of you that are coming from out of town (outside of NC) would happen to have any expired license plates laying around you would be willing to donate to my next garage project?

Thanks in advance…..

Carl

Just got the confirmation that my request for the day off on the 18th was approved. The Mamba and I will be in Nags Head for lunch on Friday.

If I go blind from seeing people in Speedo's, how will I drive home???? :finger:

You and I and Carl and Charles (NCStang) need to decide on a time/place to hook up for the ride out there!

I'm the closest, so I'm agreeable to any ETD.

You and I and Carl and Charles (NCStang) need to decide on a time/place to hook up for the ride out there!

I'm the closest, so I'm agreeable to any ETD.

Ruf,

We'll need to work this out maybe the week of.... I'll be heading out of the Wake Forest area with ShelbyCobra826 (Stan) and Hardluck33 (Jason) might also join us. It's almost a four hour trip for us from WF to the hotel. I'm pretty flexible, Stan and I need to work out what time we'll be leaving, we'll be stopping in Rocky Mount to drop off his kids on the way there.

Guest markham51
I was wondering if any of you that are coming from out of town (outside of NC) would happen to have any expired license plates laying around you would be willing to donate to my next garage project?

Thanks in advance…..

Carl

Hi Carl,

I have a custom plate from Ontario in garage...THUNDR N

it was on my Lightning....if you are interested in it, ill bring it.

Mark

I think I have a couple of IL plates, nothing custom. May I ask what your project is?

That would be wonderful, standard tags are just fine, custom ones will be added bonus. I was able to keep the one off my '92 coupe I sold to my son, FIVE.OH.

Sure, I'm creating a two borders around the ceiling in my garage.

Thank you in advance!

Greg - How's Mom and Dad and You?

Ruf - Mom is fine, doc said she has no heart blockages. Dad is happy becasue Mom is not sick. I am fine as Erin is home, but I worry about possibly having another reconstrctive surgery on my right knee and its effect on my future employment. I need to be mobile to get the good, high paying jobs.

The Rehab is a pain, all 9 to 12 months of it.

Ruf - Mom is fine, doc said she has no heart blockages. Dad is happy becasue Mom is not sick. I am fine as Erin is home, but I worry about possibly having another reconstrctive surgery on my right knee and its effect on my future employment. I need to be mobile to get the good, high paying jobs.

The Rehab is a pain, all 9 to 12 months of it.

Program Engineers don't need to be that mobile. Just familiar with the customers & their specific needs.

Guest markham51
Mark,

Are you sure? That would be so cool, thanks!

Carl

Put them in the trunk just now so I wouldnt forget.

C u in Nags Head

Thanks in advance…..

Carl

I'll trade mine for a beer. Not a Bud or Miller Lite mind you. A real beer.

Deal?

I just put it in my trunk, so after you pay up, remind me in case I forget.

Kurt

Thanks in advance…..

Carl

Carl,

I have the following that have been lugged around the States (world for that matter) and not really doing anything but gathering dust in the garage:

Florida (1991) IYA 74M

Nebraska (1992) 1 5478

Georgia (1994) RWP 372

Georgia (1994) RWN 935

Texas (2000) L90 NYV

Republic of Panama (1997) 257119

I'll check with the Mrs just to make sure there isn't any sentimental attachment, but as far as I'm concerned you're welcome to them if you want them.

Kevin

Put them in the trunk just now so I wouldnt forget.

C u in Nags Head

Thank you....

I'll trade mine for a beer. Not a Bud or Miller Lite mind you. A real beer.

Deal?

I just put it in my trunk, so after you pay up, remind me in case I forget.

Kurt

Sure, I'm a Yuengling man myself. The same will apply for anyone else that makes a donation! :beerchug:

Carl,

I have the following that have been lugged around the States (world for that matter) and not really doing anything but gathering dust in the garage:

Florida (1991) IYA 74M

Nebraska (1992) 1 5478

Georgia (1994) RWP 372

Georgia (1994) RWN 935

Texas (2000) L90 NYV

Republic of Panama (1997) 257119 (very cool)

I'll check with the Mrs just to make sure there isn't any sentimental attachment, but as far as I'm concerned you're welcome to them if you want them.

Kevin

Kevin, that would be great! Thanks....

Archived