TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

The one that drinks gas, or the one that drinks milk??? The latter is Ethan, but we generally refer to him as "Little E" (no relation to #88).

If I can remember, I'll bring my pool cue...not that I know how to use it. :stirpot:

Great picture Stan!

I'll make sure I bring mine also........

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one that drinks gas, or the one that drinks milk??? The latter is Ethan, but we generally refer to him as "Little E" (no relation to #88).

If I can remember, I'll bring my pool cue...not that I know how to use it. :stirpot:

Great pic! Are you one of those people who play pool for money? Will you show me a few tips?

Hi y'all. Laura has had some flight time changes for DigIt and 07Alloy - who are going to pick her up in Norfolk and drop her off. If these new times present a problem, please let me know:

Departure flight # changed from Chicago to VA - is now Flight 7218 arriving in Norfolk @ 12:18 (no time change/was flight #7665)

Departure flight # changed from VA to Chicago - is now Flight 7222 departing Norfolk @ 1:58 (time changed from 2:25/was flight #7529)

Thanks - Ruf

Hi y'all. Laura has had some flight time changes for DigIt and 07Alloy - who are going to pick her up in Norfolk and drop her off. If these new times present a problem, please let me know:

Departure flight # changed from Chicago to VA - is now Flight 7218 arriving in Norfolk @ 12:18 (no time change/was flight #7665)

Departure flight # changed from VA to Chicago - is now Flight 7222 departing Norfolk @ 1:58 (time changed from 2:25/was flight #7529)

Thanks - Ruf

Thanks guys and sorry for the hassle.

Thanks - Ruf

I'm still good for picking her up at the airport and taking her to NC on Friday.

Have you bought new rims yet?

There aren't any available that meet my requirements.

And what's up with the blue flag in your sig? I know the other two - but can't read the blue one.

It's the PA State flag. All three of those flags fly when we are at the house in NC.

Thanks - Ruf

Drop off not an issue. Assuming you have to be there by Noon, we'll need to leave by 10 AM.

Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated

Looks like the guys have your back, baby! :superhero:

I just gave Macie's Ricer Boyfriend a ride. He helped me move a couple of sofas today in and out of my office. He's got a Solara! :hysterical2:

When I gave him 1-3 gears - he turned white!! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

post-4913-1205788970_thumb.jpg

:hysterical2:

And he did the typical passenger thing with his head! When I shifted, he leaned his head forward - then it gets slammed against the head rest when I get back on it! Back and forth and back and forth! :hysterical2: :happy feet: :hysterical2:

Archived