TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orf,

I'll be bringing Mrs. Dig-It - and maybe the little "It's" Saturday afternoon.

And would you all mind If I wasn't able to bring the Shelby GT and drove my 2001 Mustang GT instead?

Like Ruf said, bring what you like. I'll just add that you have to drive what ya brung.

I have updated the attendee list. Just a slight change.

I will likely be PMing everyone on the list in the next few weeks to get all the info I need (final attendee list, arrival date and time, etc). I will be making up name tags - probably the lanyard style - so we can all seem smart by "knowing" everyone's names. Trust me on this one, I am the worlds worst when it comes to remembering names.

If time permits, I may try to get each of you to send me a picture of your car as the background for the name tag. Not sure ho well that will work out, though.

Stay tuned. April 19th is just over 6 weeks away.

Like Ruf said, bring what you like. I'll just add that you have to drive what ya brung.

I have updated the attendee list. Just a slight change.

I will likely be PMing everyone on the list in the next few weeks to get all the info I need (final attendee list, arrival date and time, etc). I will be making up name tags - probably the lanyard style - so we can all seem smart by "knowing" everyone's names. Trust me on this one, I am the worlds worst when it comes to remembering names.

If time permits, I may try to get each of you to send me a picture of your car as the background for the name tag. Not sure ho well that will work out, though.

Stay tuned. April 19th is just over 6 weeks away.

Need a pic of my car?

Hi Whitey! Glad you decided to join us! We've been doing this for 2 years now. Every time we've gathered up, we've had a great time. The most fun is lining up with Orf at a light on Route 12 and watch him spin his tires! :hysterical2:

I just read that the bridges on Ocracoke will be open in a week or so. Which means we're on for the cruise! :happy feet:

Sea Food!

Where will you be coming from, Whitey?

Need a pic of my car?

I'll need to double check, but I think I might have one or a hundred of yours already. B)

Orf, count me in. Will be bringing Mrs. along to. We will be staying at the Hilton. thanks. Looking Forward to a good weekend.

I will update post #1.

:hysterical2: Im one of the team that paid the rent to NC last season. Ill be the lead car for "master mech", you know black is faster than red!!

I thought you were going to be known as "Freeloader". Did you ever track down the Excursion guy Landyot?

See you in 6 weeks.

When do you plan on driving out?

Darkside, NCMustangFanatic might gather up here in Washington for the drive out on Friday.

If no one else from my local club attends, Kim and I plan on heading out in the AM on Friday. I requested early check-in at the hotel and plan on arriving between 12-1:00PM.

How was Dyno Day? What kind of numbers did you see?

The dyno-day was fantastic, I think I may try to plan another one in the fall. I think mine was the lowest of the day for the SGT's, 270/294. Since my son works at the speed shop, it won't be the next time.

:hysterical2: Im one of the team that paid the rent to NC last season. Ill be the lead car for "master mech", you know black is faster than red!!

Whitey - Sorry, man. I forgot who you are! You don't post much! Good to have you with us again. This time - no tickets. Are you coming down on Friday? Are you bringing your wife?

If no one else from my local club attends, Kim and I plan on heading out in the AM on Friday. I requested early check-in at the hotel and plan on arriving between 12-1:00PM.

The dyno-day was fantastic, I think I may try to plan another one in the fall. I think mine was the lowest of the day for the SGT's, 270/294. Since my son works at the speed shop, it won't be the next time.

What route do you plan on using? We'd love to caravan with y'all, if possible. We can leave anytime on that Friday. I think Darkside and NCStangFanatic plan on leaving on Friday, too.

How about first one there on Friday gets dinner paid for? :hysterical2:

What route do you plan on using? We'd love to caravan with y'all, if possible. We can leave anytime on that Friday. I think Darkside and NCStangFanatic plan on leaving on Friday, too.

How about first one there on Friday gets dinner paid for? :hysterical2:

Here's the route we're taking: Louisburg to Kitty Hawk

And I won't be in any big hurry, I hear the po po don't play down east of Rocky Mount!

We might be able to hook up in Plymouth. When the time gets closer - let me know what time you plan on leaving. :happy feet:

Check out Ruf's Garage (a sticky) in the 2005-08 Mustang forums. My buddy just posted an exhaust video of my car from today you might find entertaining! :hysterical2:

Okay, we just went from "definite maybe" to "definitely!". My wife will tag along, and we will bring our newest baby (needs to be close to his food supply, if you know what I mean... :baby: ). Fortunately, the 5- and 2-year-olds will be staying with their grandparents, and believe me, it's much better that way. :slapfight:

Don't know if I'll have to work a half day that Friday or not, so we may be getting a later start...

...but mine pulled 275/295, so I may end up passing you on the way!!! :happy feet:

Okay, we just went from "definite maybe" to "definitely!". My wife will tag along, and we will bring our newest baby (needs to be close to his food supply, if you know what I mean... :baby: ). Fortunately, the 5- and 2-year-olds will be staying with their grandparents, and believe me, it's much better that way. :slapfight:

Don't know if I'll have to work a half day that Friday or not, so we may be getting a later start...

...but mine pulled 275/295, so I may end up passing you on the way!!! :happy feet:

Welcome! We're going to have a very interesting and exciting weekend! Be sure to give Orf your baby's name so he can make up a name tag! How about some pics of the baby? :happy feet:

Okay - I just called Basnight's (dinner on Friday). They don't usually take reservations.

So - I had to...elaborate...a little.

We have a room reserved for us.

Thing is - y'all need to work on your German accents.

We're going to be a group of German car engineers on vacation.

Are you with me? :happy feet:

Oh - I reserved a booster seat for our baby! :hysterical2:

Welcome! We're going to have a very interesting and exciting weekend! Be sure to give Orf your baby's name so he can make up a name tag! How about some pics of the baby? :happy feet:

The one that drinks gas, or the one that drinks milk??? The latter is Ethan, but we generally refer to him as "Little E" (no relation to #88).

If I can remember, I'll bring my pool cue...not that I know how to use it. :stirpot:

post-8830-1205254287_thumb.jpg

post-8830-1205254287_thumb.jpg

Archived