TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOA! Didn't realize Greg was moving to AZ! I agree though, it does have nicer weather out there if you don't mind the heat. I'm freakin' getting tired of the rain. Every time I want to do something it seems like it is raining out here.

As far as the weekend of the 22nd is concerned, I don't know if I will be able to make it that weekend. The 15th will probably be open, but I might be going home the weekend of the 22nd. I'll keep you all updated.

You ready for the radiator install Keith? I'm going to go get the water and bolts here a little bit later this afternoon.

WHOA! Didn't realize Greg was moving to AZ! I agree though, it does have nicer weather out there if you don't mind the heat. I'm freakin' getting tired of the rain. Every time I want to do something it seems like it is raining out here.

As far as the weekend of the 22nd is concerned, I don't know if I will be able to make it that weekend. The 15th will probably be open, but I might be going home the weekend of the 22nd. I'll keep you all updated.

You ready for the radiator install Keith? I'm going to go get the water and bolts here a little bit later this afternoon.

Why are you changing your radiator?

Look who finally posted...... :hysterical:

:party:

Why are you changing your radiator?

COOLING! :happy feet:

Hey Brian, and Matt. Will you guys be making it to the CPMC Christmas party. I'm not sure of the exact date, but I think it's the Dec 13th. And Matt, Pete has got your T shirt in. I'll find the right date from Motty.

I will do my best. As of right now, the date looks good for me! Is Santa Virgil giving out presents? :hysterical:

never mind...your talking Dec.....DUH..... :fool: not sure..to far off...but maybe

You are only at half standard rudder aren't you shipmate? :hysterical: Or in aviator speak, you are behind the power curve. :hysterical:

He bought the same C&R Rad i have... :drool:

:happy feet: :drool:

Look who finally posted...... :hysterical:

:party:

:happy feet: The political crap will hopefully die down now! :dance:

The move to AZ looks to be at about a 75% chance right now. Where I am going (Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca)) the elevation is 5000 feet and the average July high temp is 90. Its not too bad weather wise.

He bought the same C&R Rad i have... :drool:

I have the C&R radiator as well. It's in its box next to the rest of the stuff that need to get installed. Are you going to get the heat exchanger too???

I have a better shot at making the Chrome Pony Xmas party than I do getting together this month. Way too many things going on trying to get an answer on the job in AZ, getting the house ready to be put on the market, etc. By Dec I may have my answer and things will slow down and I can get out and drive.

I would love to have Blip do a picture for me of the Black Pearl. Your pic looks great Ruf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Okay, y'all. It's time to get this gathering warmed up!

If you plan on attending, speak up! :happy feet:

So is this happening again? 2008 was great, but I couldn't keep up with you guys...

...so I went out and traded the SGT for a GT500 vert. All I need now is an excuse to load up the wifey and head east.

I'm in if there's another good-sized group going.

Stan

Archived