TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

Cool! It's at the Pizza Inn (Hut?) - I plan on arriving around 10 and shoving off around 3 - Hope you can make it! The Chrome Ponies are hosting it. Great bunch of people. Very active.

Hey Brian, I think it's at a place called Big Daddys pizza. Get up with Virgil to make sure. That is where it was last year, and it was a good time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Your last? Why? :lurk:

Probably moving to Arizona in February, which makes it hard to get to the Outer Banks.

I am looking at be getting an instructor job at our school which is in Arizona. Chances look very good. Don't have to go to the sandbox, but I do need to relocate

Probably moving to Arizona in February, which makes it hard to get to the Outer Banks.

I am looking at be getting an instructor job at our school which is in Arizona. Chances look very good. Don't have to go to the sandbox, but I do need to relocate

If this is what you want, I'm happy for you!

Perhaps we can gather up here in Washington before year's end for a day or weekend!

Y'all let me know if you'd like to do that. You know I've got room now! :shift:

If this is what you want, I'm happy for you!

Perhaps we can gather up here in Washington before year's end for a day or weekend!

Y'all let me know if you'd like to do that. You know I've got room now! :shift:

Its not a question of want, its just a matter of where the permanent job opportunities for me are. I could go to D.C., but I would rather slam my johnson in a door than go back to working in that town and Erin hates it there. The reasons to go to Arizona are obvious: Good weather, I know a ton of people there, and the kids and grandkids are close by in CA. Additionally if I get the job, I don't have to go to Iraq, so my family is happier and doesn't have to worry about me.

A get together needs to happen.

Archived