TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

It was absolutely AWESOME in Petersburg for the NHRA races. What a blast of a time i had. Met alot of drivers, got autographs (J Force, A Force, T Johnson, K Bernstein, B Bernstein and others). Partied with them all last night, great folks, down to earth and fun. Ashley is HOT :drool:

Stayed at the same hotel with all the racers (we had a 40' RV in the parking lot), and a few drivers, my friend and his crew(Monster) sat around drinking and b.s.ing.

Hope this weekend stays good.... :happy feet:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a few...

1st...my buddy doug doing his thing.

2nd...the Monster garage..vantage point from the hospitality area (had free rane of the area)

3rd...the Beast...Tommy Johnson Jr driver...who's married to Melanie Troxel

4th...the Man. We were in the staging lane with him...that was awesome.

post-8639-1223905291_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905385_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905470_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905544_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905291_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905385_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905470_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223905544_thumb.jpg

Hey Ruf, its 72 in Nags Head right now.

but its 75 in Clifton NJ!

(ok, so one day a year its warmer here!) :hysterical:

Whenever I see you post, I think about the years I spent driving trucks up your way. The thousands of times I was thrashed around on the NJTP! Especially around Newark and north! The Gothels (sp?) bridge - the Verrazano - the BQE - the Van Wick - the L.I.E. - The Bronx Whitestone - The Cross Bronx Exp - The Tappan Zee - the Holland & Lincoln Tunnels! What a mess with a big rig!

So - now I enjoy the peace and quiet of this area!

Whenever I see you post, I think about the years I spent driving trucks up your way. The thousands of times I was thrashed around on the NJTP! Especially around Newark and north! The Gothels (sp?) bridge - the Verrazano - the BQE - the Van Wick - the L.I.E. - The Bronx Whitestone - The Cross Bronx Exp - The Tappan Zee - the Holland & Lincoln Tunnels! What a mess with a big rig!

So - now I enjoy the peace and quiet of this area!

..........these are a few of my favorite things!

when you come to NYC, we can hit all those in under one hour in my Shelby.

But it will cost over $250.00 in tolls!

:hysterical::hysterical:

I just heard from my Chrome Pony buddies in Elizabeth City. They're having a casual Show & Shine on Nov 1st (Sat) at the Pizza Inn. We'll try to make that if the fricken weather is decent! Maybe you can make the gig? We'd probably get there around 10 and leave around 3 - :shift:

I just heard from my Chrome Pony buddies in Elizabeth City. They're having a casual Show & Shine on Nov 1st (Sat) at the Pizza Inn. We'll try to make that if the fricken weather is decent! Maybe you can make the gig? We'd probably get there around 10 and leave around 3 - :shift:

Sounds good....provided mother plays favorably. I can bring the camera too, or just ship it to you. Whatever you desire.

Archived