TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

Yea Matt the MGW stuff is awesome. Did you get the black center, or the all silver one? Also I talked to Pete and he is getting some more tee shirts made up in your size.

What dwarf size..... :hysterical:

no...can't be...he's bigger...try canapy... :hysterical:

glad you had a good time Matt. i spent an hour after getting home, cleaning all them :censored: NC bugs off the front. Boy they love getting in your path.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wicked? How's the other half feeling about this? :lurk:

Unfortunately, we cant make it. :cry:

Between Lojack, winter tires & rims with sensors, etc and

everything else purchased for Dale's SGT, (including the car)

in the last 30 days, we are standing down on any other expenditures. :spend:

My Aunt announcing that she is flying in from Florida that week

shut the door. :fan::surrender:

We hope to be able to attend in the future. :salute:

Oh, i see, finally bring your butt here, and then start off with a joke... :finger:

think i'll put a little hole in your rad when it shows..... :hysterical:

Notice I mention fan room and you bring up "butt" swab jockey? :hysterical: I think you just made my point. :doh:

As far as the radiator, don't get confused as to which one you put the hole in. I know complex tasks like this can overwhelm even the most squared away sailor. :hysterical:

Unfortunately, we cant make it. :cry:

Between Lojack, winter tires & rims with sensors, etc and

everything else purchased for Dale's SGT, (including the car)

in the last 30 days, we are standing down on any other expenditures. :spend:

My Aunt announcing that she is flying in from Florida that week

shut the door. :fan::surrender:

We hope to be able to attend in the future. :salute:

Understood. Aunt's get priority. Hopefully, you can make the scene in April. Or - feel free to drive south for a weekend this winter!

Ruf's Crib is a Shelby Destination! :happy feet:

Notice I mention fan room and you bring up "butt" swab jockey? :hysterical: I think you just made my point. :doh:

As far as the radiator, don't get confused as to which one you put the hole in. I know complex tasks like this can overwhelm even the most squared away sailor. :hysterical:

Ramping it up, are we? Good form! Let the OBX games begin! :happy feet:

ok..to much time away from the wifey...your beginning to worry me....hmmm and you have a deployment coming up... :finger:

and you want to install your rad where...... :hysterical: not coufused..i r a sailorz :headscratch: besides MASTERCHIEFS don't get overwhelmed...we set back and watch the "O's" go nutz trying to figure shit out... :hysterical:

CH53 - give L a call, eh?

Seven Days! :peelout:

We were hanging out today..had a late lunch then chilled at Jenro's. The Snoop showed up for a few, then had to skirt out to do stuff with co-pilot. Many rides where there today...great weather day. I took a shot of our cars.

Let's hope the forecast improves. :lurk:

Yea, i saw that....hope it changes fast. Guess we'll know for sure around Wed.

post-8639-1223169014_thumb.jpg

post-8639-1223169014_thumb.jpg

Archived