TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

No heat under that hood huh? I bet if you stayed in the boost for 20 consecutive minutes you would have some heat/timing issues! :hysterical:

I plan on leaving here at a decent time because I want to get there early enought to help set up and get a good parking spot. I need to plug in the address so I can see how far of a drive it is. I'll give you a call on Friday so we can finalize everything and make sure the weather is going to be good. Work for you?

heat is the least of my worries in boost for 20 min...hell..i'll run out of gas... :hysterical:

it's about a 1.5hr drive...depending on traffic. sounds good. the "other" crew i mentioned is heading out about 745am. But if it's just us, that's fine...we'll save a great spot for Ruf....in da rear..... :hysterical:

Plug that.......... :baby:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be nice! The Chrome Pony folks have been with us on the OBX for 2 years! No Shelby's in the club (except for Matt), but that hasn't stopped them from joining us and having fun.

The Pony's are a very - very active club. They've made Christine and I feel like family. And the members have just about every kind of Mustang produced. Many members have mulitple cars!

I think you're going to have a great time on Saturday with them! :happy feet:

http://www.chromeponymustang.com/

post-4913-1221696297_thumb.jpg

post-4913-1221696297_thumb.jpg

Be nice! The Chrome Pony folks have been with us on the OBX for 2 years! No Shelby's in the club (except for Matt), but that hasn't stopped them from joining us and having fun.

The Pony's are a very - very active club. They've made Christine and I feel like family. And the members have just about every kind of Mustang produced. Many members have mulitple cars!

I think you're going to have a great time on Saturday with them! :happy feet:

http://www.chromeponymustang.com/

Well, I might have to bow out of going this Saturday. Their is an O' function that I totally forgot about this Saturday (yeah, mando' fun). Anyways, the weather right now is forecasting sprinkles on Saturday so it might not be the best weather for a car show. I'll update you all tomorrow but I have skipped the last few ship functions so I don't see myself getting out of this one.

Well, I might have to bow out of going this Saturday. Their is an O' function that I totally forgot about this Saturday (yeah, mando' fun). Anyways, the weather right now is forecasting sprinkles on Saturday so it might not be the best weather for a car show. I'll update you all tomorrow but I have skipped the last few ship functions so I don't see myself getting out of this one.

:cry::hysterical:

no rain..it's going to be like today...damn it

Right now, they're calling for a 30% chance of a thunderstorm. I'd like to know how they get those numbers. I'll probably wait until Sat a.m. and see how it looks. I don't mind a scattered shower. But driving on these Nittos in a steady rain is....not fun! :shift:

Guest markham51

Hey Ruf,

What page do I have to go to...to find our who is coming and what we are doing? Should we start a new thread so anyone interested can find out these details? I know the info is here somewhere in these 50 pages or so.

Hey Ruf,

What page do I have to go to...to find our who is coming and what we are doing? Should we start a new thread so anyone interested can find out these details? I know the info is here somewhere in these 50 pages or so.

Here:

Oct 10,11,12 Friday-Sunday.

Friday - Meet and Greet at the Hotel (Holiday Inn - Kitty Hawk) - then cruise down to Basnight's 5:30. After dinner, cruise back to the hotel and socialize.

Sat - 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. breakfast at the hotel.

9:30 - cruise down to Manteo and shop/walk around the waterfront shops.

12:00 - cruise back over the causeway and lunch at Sam & Omie's.

1:00 - cruise back to the hotel - take a short break.

1:30 - burnout contest in the hotel parking lot.

2:00 cruise to the go kart track and have at it!

4:00 - back to the hotel to freshen up before dinner.

6:00 - Dinner at the Black Pelican

8:00 - until - laughs and smiles at the hotel.

Sun - Sunrise Sacrifice of the Aveo on the beach - appropriate attire, please.

8-10:00 am - farewell breakast

gr8snkbite - Watch out for the cops in Corolla! They are not nice people and they don't like Mustangs/Shelby's very much. It can be a very expensive experience.

Thx, but no worries..no shelby this trip. The place my brother rented is way up on the corolla beach..4x4 only. Hell i can see va inlet from here. Should have just taken a boat across...... :hysterical:

Well that sucks. You sure it's not a woman? :lurk:

Hey,

Cut Matt some slack. Remember we humble men in uniform are not always the ones calling the shots on our schedules. Not being at the appointed place at the appointed time is a big No-No and can get you in big trouble. Those officials functions are called "mandatory fun" becasue the first word is real and the second usually isnt.

:hysterical:Great pic! Driving my car in the rain on these Nittos is no fun, bro! If I get caught in it - so be it. But it was drippling here this morning. That's a long 90 mins on Drag Radials! I hope y'all had a good time. Ken's a great guy! I think he's coming to Nag's Head, too! :happy feet:

Hey,

Cut Matt some slack. Remember we humble men in uniform are not always the ones calling the shots on our schedules. Not being at the appointed place at the appointed time is a big No-No and can get you in big trouble. Those officials functions are called "mandatory fun" becasue the first word is real and the second usually isnt.

Thanks for having my back Greg. Yep, it was mando and it turned out to actually be fun for once I had some great BBQ tonight. In fact, I just got back!

HEY RUF.....AND YOU WERE WHERE ???? :censored:

Met up with ken. Great guy. We chatted a great deal...and blasted you while doing so.... :hysterical:

Weather held out..a few drops. First ole girl has seen rain....and you weren't even there...but we figured something more important came up..... :cry:

Uh oh, your baby got wet for the first time! RUF didn't show up? What happened, he hit another wall? :hysterical:

:hysterical:Great pic! Driving my car in the rain on these Nittos is no fun, bro! If I get caught in it - so be it. But it was drippling here this morning. That's a long 90 mins on Drag Radials! I hope y'all had a good time. Ken's a great guy! I think he's coming to Nag's Head, too! :happy feet:

Excuses excuses...kinda like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink. :doh:

Well we missed you there Brian, but we had some fun at your expense. LOL. And after you and Matt gave Keith such a hard time on going.

Glad you guys had fun Ken. Wish I could have been there but there's always the OBX run in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it. Oh yeah, I got one of those MGW Cobras for my dash...pretty slick.

Thanks for having my back Greg. Yep, it was mando and it turned out to actually be fun for once I had some great BBQ tonight. In fact, I just got back!

Uh oh, your baby got wet for the first time! RUF didn't show up? What happened, he hit another wall? :hysterical:

Excuses excuses...kinda like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink. :doh:

Glad you guys had fun Ken. Wish I could have been there but there's always the OBX run in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it. Oh yeah, I got one of those MGW Cobras for my dash...pretty slick.

Yea Matt the MGW stuff is awesome. Did you get the black center, or the all silver one? Also I talked to Pete and he is getting some more tee shirts made up in your size.

Archived