TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

I'm torn in who I should root for in this grudge race....

A - A friend with a cool black car (my favorite color)

B- A comrade in Arms, also a friend, who drives a GT500 (my favorite car)

It pains me to say it, but my support will have to go with....................Matt in the GT500.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm torn in who I should root for in this grudge race....

A - A friend with a cool black car (my favorite color)

B- A comrade in Arms, also a friend, who drives a GT500 (my favorite car)

It pains me to say it, but my support will have to go with....................Matt in the GT500.

Okay. Sounds like dinner on Sat as well as Friday. The Rufstang is ready. I'm feeling very hungry! :lurk:

Stoplight to stoplight. On 3. We'll post a car to decide the winner.

I may have to go with the lobster/clam plate on Saturday. :lurk:

If you think I am buying you dinner, you better back off the pharmacuticals Ruf :hysterical: My supprt does not translate to paying any debts incurred.

I would suggest soemthing on a back road and not in town. No need attracting attention.

I will buy the winner a frosty cold beverage.

Okay. Sounds like dinner on Sat as well as Friday. The Rufstang is ready. I'm feeling very hungry! :lurk:

Stoplight to stoplight. On 3. We'll post a car to decide the winner.

I may have to go with the lobster/clam plate on Saturday. :lurk:

That sounds like you're conviently changing the topic. :hysterical:

I think I'll have the Chef's seafood platter on Friday. :lurk:

I'm not changing the topic, just pointing out that you have some reason to keep challenging me when I have seen in person the Bow Tie crowd call you out. So why is that? You keep telling me that us "Blue Oval guys stick together" but then seem to have some hard on for racing me? Ok, I think I know why. You've seen my car dyno'd and you know that we are putting down similar numbers at the wheel. So you are banking on you lower gears, drag radials and weight advantage to beat me in a race so you can say you beat a GT500?! Why don't you challenge someone like Lambbo? Oh yeah, cause you know you would lose that race hands down. See, that's what they do on Pinks. Try to set the conditions in your favor. I was born, but not yesterday. Now, go fetch me a beer wench. :finger:

Best laugh i've had in days :hysterical:

Matt...i'm loyal...but i go with the odds.....

and odds are.....

YOUR GONNA LOSE :cry:

Sorry :drool:

But i'll buy you a frosty to save face.

Guess i wouldn't be a good candidate to post and decide the weiner....i mean winner :hysterical:

:lurk:

Hey Matt, Brian. Why don't you guys try and get on that show PINKS. Now that would take some confidence, and balls. Winner takes title !!! :lurk:

Yeah, well the bank has the title so I don't think it would go over too well. :hysterical: BTW, I should be able to make it out on the 20th so I'll help you park cars! :happy feet: Tell Virgil to get me a size XL shirt!

Ruf, got an address for the dealership so i can plug it into my gps...hopefuly matt juggled weekends. If weather holds..i'll be there to visit.

Good Form! You'll like my buddies in the Chrome Pony's. They're very active and most of the wives come along to shows/cruises. I think Matt told me had it worked out. There's a great seafood joint minutes from the show. Maybe we can make a run and bring some plates back to the dealership! :happy feet:

http://www.chromeponymustang.com/

Good Form! You'll like my buddies in the Chrome Pony's. They're very active and most of the wives come along to shows/cruises. I think Matt told me had it worked out. There's a great seafood joint minutes from the show. Maybe we can make a run and bring some plates back to the dealership! :happy feet:

http://www.chromeponymustang.com/

Sounds good...always ready to eat.. :drool: If Matt leaves from here, we'll most likely tag team down. :shift: Just praying for sun.

Forecast now looks favorable. Temps in the upper 70's! We should see some radical choppers, too!

I'm thinking about a mixed plate - some oysters - shrimps - and scallops. :happy feet:

I'll probably roll in around 10:00 on Sat.

If y'all get there earlier - try to save me a spot between you guys.

Forecast now looks favorable. Temps in the upper 70's! We should see some radical choppers, too!

I'm thinking about a mixed plate - some oysters - shrimps - and scallops. :happy feet:

I'll probably roll in around 10:00 on Sat.

If y'all get there earlier - try to save me a spot between you guys.

Mixed is good...though i stay away from the oysters...to many bad experiences. Not sure when we'll leave..gotta touch basis with rotor head this week.

I'll be monitoring the weather..

We'll save that spot if we're first...but i might have to drive slow so rotor boy can keep up... :hysterical:

whats the harley dealer address?

Mixed is good...though i stay away from the oysters...to many bad experiences. Not sure when we'll leave..gotta touch basis with rotor head this week.

We'll save that spot if we're first...but i might have to drive slow so rotor boy can keep up... :hysterical:

Matt's kinda sensitive about being passed. It might be better if you let him lead. :baby:

Don't worry about me, I can keep up. Remember, all that extra horsepower only means you will heat up faster and then your car will start pulling timing. Long story short, I'll catch up to you at some point. :hysterical:

As far as the weekend goes, I cleared the books so weather permitting I will be there. I'll give you a holler in the next couple of days Keith and we can work out the details about what time and place we will meet up on Saturday so we can caravan down there! :happy feet:

Don't worry about me, I can keep up. Remember, all that extra horsepower only means you will heat up faster and then your car will start pulling timing. Long story short, I'll catch up to you at some point. :hysterical:

As far as the weekend goes, I cleared the books so weather permitting I will be there. I'll give you a holler in the next couple of days Keith and we can work out the details about what time and place we will meet up on Saturday so we can caravan down there! :happy feet:

U so funny... :hysterical:

no heat under my redesigned hood. :drool:

Copy on the meet. Some members from southeastern va club are tagging down for the show as well, and invited me to tag along. I said maybe, advising them of our plan. I asked them where and when their meet was Sat morning to cruise from, incase you wanted to.

U so funny... :hysterical:

no heat under my redesigned hood. :drool:

Copy on the meet. Some members from southeastern va club are tagging down for the show as well, and invited me to tag along. I said maybe, advising them of our plan. I asked them where and when their meet was Sat morning to cruise from, incase you wanted to.

No heat under that hood huh? I bet if you stayed in the boost for 20 consecutive minutes you would have some heat/timing issues! :hysterical:

I plan on leaving here at a decent time because I want to get there early enought to help set up and get a good parking spot. I need to plug in the address so I can see how far of a drive it is. I'll give you a call on Friday so we can finalize everything and make sure the weather is going to be good. Work for you?

Archived