TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

I dunno! I believe sometime Thursday evening?

I dunno know about that either! I might be going home that weekend. If I don't, then I will definitely come down to it! :happy feet:

Keith,

You'll have a great time Friday night and the food is really good at Basnights.

Hi Matt - was just waiting for the official date before I made flight arrangements. Will make reservations now and get back to you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, i think i can do dinner as well. It's a short ride for me. Taking a friend that has a 40' camper...boy are we gonna party :happy feet: I'll take plenty of photo's.

Matt..i'm sure it'll be great. I love fresh catch. Aren't you making it?

Keith,

Yeah, I am doing some shuffling of what weekends I go home. So I will keep you updated. I think the 20th is a go!

Hi Matt - was just waiting for the official date before I made flight arrangements. Will make reservations now and get back to you.

Laura,

No worries. Just let me know when you got the info.

The Mamba and I are definatley in for dinner at Basnights. You might also want to see about reservations at the Black Pelican as well for Saturday.

Let me know if you plan on having dinner with us on Friday at Basnight's. They don't normally accept reservations, but I've been able to persuade them to the past 3 times we've been there! The place is very popular. :happy feet:

This has been comic :hysterical: And the gloves are most certainly on....

Go Ruf..Go Ruf..Go Ruf :happy feet: :hysterical:

Hey, what happened to loyalty? :doh:

Me, and my Nittos and my 4:10's are ready. How about it, Fly Boy? Game On?

How about a meager wager of dinner on Friday night? :lurk:

Ok, beer wench, why is that you always want to race me? If I recall right the Borevette guys are always calling you out, how come you don't race them? I thought us Blue Oval guys stick together? Oops, did I just let everyone know on the forum your scared of the Vette guys? :lurk:

Archived