TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

Guest markham51
Option B isn't bad! ;)

By the way, I see you live in Wilmington (well some of the time anyways)! I'm right next door in Hampstead or at least my house is. I am stationed in Norfolk right now but I come home just about every weekend. You don't own the white GT500 I see around town do you? Ooops, never mind, I just read your signature. I see you don't have a white one but you do have a pretty big barn I see. :D

Look foward to meeting you neighbor!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, you got a deal! I like fries and beans. :D I will see what kind of chocolates I can find for the young lady. Just FYI, if I come up Sunday I probably won't leave my place till 4pm, so it would be about 6 by the time I got there. Is that too late?

That's fine! Hopefully, there will be a west wind, so my neighbors can smell the mesquite smoke from the grill!

That's fine! Hopefully, there will be a west wind, so my neighbors can smell the mesquite smoke from the grill!

Ruf,

It turns out our day off is going to be next Friday, so I guess I will be heading back up to VA on Sunday. Let me double check with the wife to see if I can get out of here by 4 pm on Sunday, I'll let you know by tomorrow!

Sharon just PM"d me and asked why I keep bringing up Nag's Head in other threads! She obviously hasn't been to one of our gatherings! I invited her and Robert to join us! :happy feet:

Me? I can't wait to work out some serious stress out there! Exercise is good for stress! :happy feet:

Sharon just PM"d me and asked why I keep bringing up Nag's Head in other threads! She obviously hasn't been to one of our gatherings! I invited her and Robert to join us! :happy feet:

Me? I can't wait to work out some serious stress out there! Exercise is good for stress! :happy feet:

Exercise? I thought it was a car show. You guys planning on jogging instead of a road trip? :hysterical:

HSURB

Exercise: eating fresh seafood - shifting aggressively - swimming with a thong on in the pool - just general physical exertion! Gotta stay in shape! :happy feet:

No car show. Just a lot of fun cruising and laughing and eating very well. :happy feet:

It'll be swell! :spiteful:

Commander - why not trailer the Shelby to Nag's Head. Your co-pilot would have more room in the Excursion. :play: :happy feet:

Sorry. No offense to the trailer people, but my car is a driver. I toyed with the idea of getting a trailer, but decided against it.

Exercise? I thought it was a car show. You guys planning on jogging instead of a road trip? :hysterical:

HSURB

Still time to fuel up your crop duster and join us! Check out the airport in Manteo! :superhero:

Or - fly into ORF and rent a Mustang!

Archived