TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura is worried about having her flight delayed coming into Norfolk on Friday. If that happens, can anyone suggest how she might get to Kitty Hawk. (she says she wouldn't expect Dig-It to wait for her)

MM - Snoop - any idea what a taxi would cost?

Anyone planning on leaving late afternoon on Friday?

Help!

Rufdraft,

It's still no problem. I'll just do doughnuts in the parking lot till she lands.

Seriously, I have no schedule or timetable to keep. I was just planning on going to the airport and then heading down to NC.

You rock. Thanks, Bro. :happy feet:

Apparently, the airlines are cancelling or delaying flights and bumping people recently. She's just worried about being stranded.

She looked into Amtrak - but no luck.

:superhero:

Orf - are you planning on bringing a vid cam? Might be nice to do a slow drive-past shot where we all stop briefly and introduce ourselves before launching? And maybe a vid tribute to the WA state gang?

I didn't get a PM! :rant:

Are you going to have your parts installed before the gathering? Doesn't look like it, unfortunately.

Will your mom be there? Christine wants to know. Yes, along with Jessie.

I got a PM and resent my form and pic. Did you receive it? I got it. Many of the 6 remaining were probably my fault. I'm sure I messed up somehow.

Thanks DigIt - appreciate If need be, I can run up to Norfolk to pick you up. Takes me less than an hour to get to the airport - which coincidentally has the call letters ORF.

Orf - are you planning on bringing a vid cam? Might be nice to do a slow drive-past shot where we all stop briefly and introduce ourselves before launching? And maybe a vid tribute to the WA state gang? Me? I'll see if I can find one. Video would be cool.

Orf - are you planning on bringing a vid cam? Might be nice to do a slow drive-past shot where we all stop briefly and introduce ourselves before launching? And maybe a vid tribute to the WA state gang?

Ruf, I'll make sure we bring ours...

Laura is worried about having her flight delayed coming into Norfolk on Friday. If that happens, can anyone suggest how she might get to Kitty Hawk. (she says she wouldn't expect Dig-It to wait for her)

MM - Snoop - any idea what a taxi would cost?

Anyone planning on leaving late afternoon on Friday?

Help!

If Dig-It needs to roll, I am on no time table either. I'll be rolling out of Portsmouth whenever I decide to leave, so if need be I can be a back up driver for Laura. I might even be in a 2007 GT500, my buddy has a friend in the business who just got one with 300 miles on it. Might get a good enough deal where I can trade out the truck tomorrow. We'll see...keep the fingers crossed!

If Dig-It needs to roll, I am on no time table either. I'll be rolling out of Portsmouth whenever I decide to leave, so if need be I can be a back up driver for Laura. I might even be in a 2007 GT500, my buddy has a friend in the business who just got one with 300 miles on it. Might get a good enough deal where I can trade out the truck tomorrow. We'll see...keep the fingers crossed!

:yahoo:

Folks,

I just received my boys' soccer schedule for the season yesterday. The last game is at 11am on Saturday the 19th. (Yes, I'm married to a minivan-driving soccer mom. She’s a hot little number that spoils me with Mustangs – and I couldn’t be happier!)

Anyway, that means that my family will be meeting up with all of you early Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to catch the 1pm ferry - the 2pm at the latest. If someone could provide me some contact info (cell phone #) so that we can find everybody during the "12:00 – 3:15ish: Lunch at a restaurant to be determined. Followed by exploration of Ocracoke Harbor," I'd appreciate it.

08SGT1234, I think I still have yours from the NC dyno day, but a few additional numbers wouldn't hurt.

Thanks,

Dig-It

Folks,

I just received my boys' soccer schedule for the season yesterday. The last game is at 11am on Saturday the 19th. (Yes, I'm married to a minivan-driving soccer mom. She’s a hot little number that spoils me with Mustangs – and I couldn’t be happier!)

Anyway, that means that my family will be meeting up with all of you early Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to catch the 1pm ferry - the 2pm at the latest. If someone could provide me some contact info (cell phone #) so that we can find everybody during the "12:00 – 3:15ish: Lunch at a restaurant to be determined. Followed by exploration of Ocracoke Harbor," I'd appreciate it.

08SGT1234, I think I still have yours from the NC dyno day, but a few additional numbers wouldn't hurt.

Thanks,

Dig-It

I'll get you a cell number or two.

Orf - Email with registration form and photo sent last night. Did you receive it?

Got it.

Archived