TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

I think AlloyDave is stressed. :redcard:

Ch-53 - looking forward to meeting you at the crib on Sunday. Christine's been having a rough time with MS the past few days - so it may be you and I going out for a bite.

Yes, I am indeed looking forward to it. I'm low maintenance, so whatever is easier for you. I can eat mac and cheese if need be!

BTW, what do you want me to bring? Beer, wine, soda, desert, a millon dollars? :hysterical: Don't tell me nothing either, I don't roll like that.

Did I tell you I was stopping by a Ford dealership on the way home tomorrow to look at a GT500? On the phone the dealer I talked to was the owner I believe, was a small town dealership, very friendly and told me up front that right now he was asking 2K over sticker though the impression I got was that he would be willing to come down even more. Maybe if I win the lottery between now and tomorrow afternoon I'll have a GT500 when I come Sunday! :happy feet:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you pick us up at Andrews AFB? That should leave space for another car or 2. :hysterical:

I should be near Norfolk International around 10AM on Friday.

If you don't mind getting hydraulic fluid all over your car! :hysterical:

Getting out of here early probably won't be a problem for me. The question is where to meet? I live on base so that is the best place to leave a vehicle. I guess your driving! :hysterical: Just kidding, I'll PM you and maybe we can figure something out.

Yes, I am indeed looking forward to it. I'm low maintenance, so whatever is easier for you. I can eat mac and cheese if need be! // That's good! We'll come up with something. It's not about the food! //

BTW, what do you want me to bring? Beer, wine, soda, desert, a millon dollars? :hysterical: Don't tell me nothing either, I don't roll like that. // A loaf of bread! //

Did I tell you I was stopping by a Ford dealership on the way home tomorrow to look at a GT500? On the phone the dealer I talked to was the owner I believe, was a small town dealership, very friendly and told me up front that right now he was asking 2K over sticker though the impression I got was that he would be willing to come down even more. Maybe if I win the lottery between now and tomorrow afternoon I'll have a GT500 when I come Sunday! :happy feet: // When you walk in, have your checkbook. Show it to him. Tell him you want to buy the car "now" and get out your pen. Trust me. //

Italian Bread.

No - the checkbook means you "want to buy." Even if it's just a deposit. Show him you're not a tire-kicker

Tell him, "I want to buy this car today."

Then when you get it for MSRP, you can come here and buy me a steak!

Archived