TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Aprilfest in NC

Orf

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering if any of you that are coming from out of town (outside of NC) would happen to have any expired license plates laying around you would be willing to donate to my next garage project?

Thanks in advance…..

Carl

I know I have at least 1 PA plate. Maybe more. I'll look around.

I've been called a lot of names in my life, but Program Engineer is not one of them! :hysterical:

What did I ever do to deserve that?

How about Program Manager? Our Program office is made up of primarily former/retired military. Army helicopter pilot, F-14 Rio & their Boss is former special ops. The gentleman in charge of our operation is ex-Ranger/CIA/State Department.

How about Program Manager? Our Program office is made up of primarily former/retired military. Army helicopter pilot, F-14 Rio & their Boss is former special ops. The gentleman in charge of our operation is ex-Ranger/CIA/State Department.

Now that you explain it like that, it makes perfect sense to me. People I can relate to, especially the man in charge. I guess we will have to talk at Nags Head.

Sure, I'm a Yuengling man myself. The same will apply for anyone else that makes a donation! :beerchug:

Yuengling works for me.

When I first moved to MD in 1999, a friend of mine asked me if I wanted a Yuengling. I said that I wasn't into Chinese beer. I was soon schooled on what a Yuengling was, much to my beer drinking pleasure.

Sounds good to me. How about Tuesday?

Tuesday is good. Christine and I will be in Greenville at PCMH for my mom's doc appt.

I'm not sure about the time, though. I think it's at 10 am. Which would probably have us free by noon.

My home number is 946.7297.

I'll PM you tomorrow when I confirm mom's appt time. Or PM me your phone.

Any choice on where we eat?

We like Fudruckers. I might be able to have a couple more folks join us for lunch. A Vette guy and a Nissan 350Z guy!

Orf - you can add CH-53 Driver to the list!

Done.

Next week I will be contacting everyone via PM for your email addresses. I think it will be easier to coordinate arrivals, attendees, and locations as well as easier for me to collect the data I need for organizing.

If you want to help me get a head start, feel free to PM me your email addresses now. I'd like to make this gathering feel a little more "professional".

bryano@email.beaufortccc.edu

That looks eerily familiar to an address in my address book.

Not exactly via PM, either, but it will do.

Do students still get points docked for not following instructions on exams?

Archived