TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

I have yet to see a Shelby GT on the road in Nashville TN.Ihave seen at least three GT500's over the last year and a half and two other Bullitts on the road when I had mine But never a Shelby GT.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have yet to see a Shelby GT on the road in Nashville TN.Ihave seen at least three GT500's over the last year and a half and two other Bullitts on the road when I had mine But never a Shelby GT.

It's great to be rare!!! :D

There are so many SGT's around me the car has become common. People don't even look anymore....

I even had the manager/owner(?) of a jewelry store stop me in Mesquite at the mall (my wife was wearing her SGT shirt and he wanted one) to tell me about his two Shelby's (SGT and GT 500) and how he traded in his 07 SGT for an 08 SGT. I gave him this web address but I guess he hasn't signed up yet.

There is one less than 2 miles from me and I live in BFE! There are three (two SGT's and 1 500) in the town I work with more on the way according to the FORD dealership. Two or three in the next town up. And then we get to Dallas where they are everywhere.....

Look at the bright side Stump, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I saw an 08 SGT in the Ft. Belvoir Commissary parking lot Saturday afternoon. I believe it belongs to one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children...?

I saw a white one on I-30 @ the 126 mile marker Thursday. It looked like it may have had Razors on it.

I saw a Black one at a car show today, Parked across from me.

Look at the bright side Stump, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I saw an 08 SGT in the Ft. Belvoir Commissary parking lot Saturday afternoon. I believe it belongs to one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children...?

Now why would one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children lower himself to be on an Army base?

Took a ride out of Nashville TN, with a friend and his Bullitt up to Lexington Kentucky and finally saw two Shelby GTs.One 08 convertible and a black 07.All in a very close area,I guess Kentucky is loaded up with horses. :hysterical:

Wow, 07SHELBY, that's a hell of sig pic! Could be a little bigger though. ;)

Yeah, but he really should have closed his hood before taking the picture.... :hysterical:

Wow, 07SHELBY, that's a hell of sig pic! Could be a little bigger though. ;)

Looks great! Black stripe delete combo is growing on me. At first, when I saw I was thinking "looks nice, but needs some stripes..."

How about this for a sighting. On Rockwall St. in Terrell, TX are some pretty nasty dips. I mean I have to slow way down in my truck to not bottom out. So anyway I'm driving back into town and I see an SGT stopped in the middle of one of these dips with it's flashers on and the passenger out inspecting the front of the car. I can only speculate as to what happened but it aparently was bad enough for the driver to feel it was justifiable enough to stop all traffic on his side. Anyway as I got closer the passenger gat back in and the driver missed a gear getting a little bark on the tires as he left obviously ticked off about the situation. I'm assuming he must of bottomed out pretty hard. I know I have driven my SGT through those dips and any speed faster than crawl results in a scraping.

Naturally it was a white one. :hysterical:

Looks great! Black stripe delete combo is growing on me. At first, when I saw I was thinking "looks nice, but needs some stripes..."

Thanks!I know I have got to get the sig pic reduced!The hood is up because I took the picture after prying a new Challenger out of the grill and wasn't finished :hysterical:

Thanks!I know I have got to get the sig pic reduced!The hood is up because I took the picture after prying a new Challenger out of the grill and wasn't finished :hysterical:

:hysterical:

oh i saw what looked like a wrecked brown Mustang :o on a flat bed wrecker on I-40 near Ozark. looked like it had damage on the rear end. and there were several other vehicles on the side of road and an ambulance and a cruiser. i dont know how many were involved. it was storming that day too.

Mine will be available for a sighting today, as I cruise round-trip between Hartford and Boston. :lol:

HAVEN'T SEEN ANY ON KAUAI, HI.

OH WAIT

There's a rental black gt-h I have seen , usually on Fridays. (tourists)

post-16808-1210934140.jpg

post-16808-1210934140.jpg

saw my first SGT yesterday that wasnt a visiting freind or at a car show......

it was a black 07, in Nutley NJ, sitting at the light at Passaic St & Kingsland making a left onto Kingsland .......in the pouring rain..............(my girl was home in the garage)

anyone on here?

saw my first SGT yesterday that wasnt a visiting freind or at a car show......

it was a black 07, in Nutley NJ, sitting at the light at Passaic St & Kingsland making a left onto Kingsland .......in the pouring rain..............(my girl was home in the garage)

anyone on here?

ok, this is crazy......not one sighting in 18 months and bam....2 in one week.

First one posted above.....

today at lunch, I pull up to a light and merging in is a 07 Black SGT..

I got next to the guy and yelled out your gonna love it. It had Fette Ford dealer markings, no plate, they wanted 20k over last year in a callback while I was searching for one.....

either they decided holding the car for over a year was long enough and wised up on the ADM or the sucker they were hoping for strolled in.

For his sake I hope it was the former.

Finally I had a chance to take my white SGT to work on Friday. After 3 months I finally have 400 miles. Went from South Jersey to North Jersey on my way home I passed a local car show about 2 miles from my home. I saw a blue SGT and then a 1/4 mile down the road i saw a black SGT. tHE SUMMER CRUISES IS FINALLY STARTING

I was at the Indy 500 track yesterday and, lo and behold, a black SGT drove by. This was on one of the service roads inside or within the track property. If this was you and youre on the forum, let us know! I got a pic on my cell phone I'll try to post later.

I was at the Indy 500 track yesterday and, lo and behold, a black SGT drove by. This was on one of the service roads inside or within the track property. If this was you and youre on the forum, let us know! I got a pic on my cell phone I'll try to post later.

Here's the one I saw at the Indy track yesterday. You'll need to zoom in to see it more clearly. Sorry for the quality, I took this w/ my cheap little Nokia cell phone.

ATT00009.jpg

Archived