TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

black shelby gt, spotted in ellwood city Pa on 288 east, i was in my family car, my head turned around to see you....lower grill looked good thats all i could tell was after market...date was 6/13 are you on here?

PS. thats 1 of 2 SGTs ive ever seen...mine not included....haha

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly a true SGT sighting since it was my car in the picture, but I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share it with you all.

Went to Target yesterday and started my routine of parking out in the middle of nowhere... until I spotted the Grabber Blue 10 GT500 on the other side of the lot. Couldn't resist so I went and parked next to em. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, forgot my camera...

downsize.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

08 SGT 0219 spotted in Apple Valley, CA. I was in my 07 and waited around for the owner for a bit, but they didn't come out and I had to get going. Real nice American Racing wheels on it.

downsize-1.jpg

Thats the SECOND production CSM Vista Blue.

08SGT0217 - Grabber Orange (last)

08SGT0218 - Vista Blue (first)

Spotted this Vista Blue SGT at Ingram Mall in San Antonio this afternoon. I left him my contact info :)

Couldn't read the CSM # since the windows had very dark tint and it was very bright out.

post-23984-0-28051900-1311392799_thumb.jpg

post-23984-0-28051900-1311392799_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Walking the dog the other day I spied a Black SGT at the CVS Drugstore at 18 mile and John R in Troy MI. Has to divert the dog to get closer to look in the open window. As I did one of the people engaged in a conversation mentioned that it was his. A self purchased retirement present. Never did get the number even with the window open due to lighting and bad perscription on my trifocal lenses.

interesting during discussion with him, introduced me to his son-in-law and daughter. Come to find out his son-in-laws dad owns a white one.

The black one was signed on Air bag cover in Las Vegas before being shipped to Birmingham MI. He got the pictures of Carroll signing with purchase of the car.

Told him and his spn=in law abput Team Shelby so they might check us out. Still not sure if either has yet.

Hooorah- that makes 4 of us within 10 miles.

Walking the dog the other day I spied a Black SGT at the CVS Drugstore at 18 mile and John R in Troy MI. Has to divert the dog to get closer to look in the open window. As I did one of the people engaged in a conversation mentioned that it was his. A self purchased retirement present. Never did get the number even with the window open due to lighting and bad perscription on my trifocal lenses.

Pnteresting during discussion with him, introduced me to his son-in-law and daughter. Come to find out his son-in-laws dad owns a white one.

The black one was signed on Air bag cover in Las Vegas before being shipped to Birmingham MI. He got the pictures of Carroll signing with purchase of the car.

Told him and his spn=in law abput Team Shelby so they might check us out. Still not sure if either has yet.

Hooorah- that makes 4 of us within 10 miles.

Tom I hope you gave him info on Team Shelby and the Great Lakes Region?

Tom I hope you gave him info on Team Shelby and the Great Lakes Region?

Sure did. His daughter that was there had interest too to take to her father-in-law.

I need to get cards made to do it easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in monmouth county new jersey i have seen two red 2012 and a white 2011 i think one of the red ones lives around me but not sure where

Archived