TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a white SGT that I see frequently. It's parked very near the DMV office in a San Diego community. I thought it might belong to a DMV employee, but this week it was there on a day the office was closed. Very nice car. Street parking is definitely infra dig for a Shelby.

Saw a Vista Blue vert today in Norfolk, VA at the Costco. Not sure if he's a member though, looked the car over and noticed it still had the sticker with the dealers name doing it's free advertising on the trunk lid. I'm pretty sure everyone on here removed there's as soon as it got home or had it removed before it left the lot like I did.

I just spotted a black '07 in the parking lot here at work in south Austin. I waited around until the owner came out and we chatted for a few minutes. Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to get the CSM number, but he's the original owner and it's only got 10K miles on it. Real nice guy - he didn't know of Team Shelby so I told him how to look us up. Maybe we'll be hearing from him.

• 2 weeks later...

Cold but sunny day here in Indiana. Used some of Showcars glaze and wax to clear some of the winter dust from the SGT this morning. Took it out for a spin, spotted a black 07 on Allisonville road. Pulled up, passed it there was a nice lady in the car. She pulled up next to me, said "nice car" and punched hers!

• 1 month later...

In the UK on vacation (holiday) and saw a 2007 Shelby GT (black) on the M6 southbound just south of M62 near Warrington (England) about 12:00pm (GMT) on 20-Apr-2011. 

• 2 weeks later...

Today on I-85 about 30 miles south of the NC/SC state line. Nice looking white one, going northbound. I was southbound in the family truckster heading back to FL.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived