TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spotted 08SGT1406 ( I think that was the number) vert. and a Black 07SGTxxxx (cant remember the number) in the parking lot at Raceway Park, in Englishtown N.J. for the N.H.R.A. Super Nationals on Fri. Both cars were parked together. Are you reading this?

• 2 weeks later...

.......08SGT#1754 Vista Blue Convertible spotted in my driveway..............other than this one I havent spotted another SGT on the open road yet............

I can count on less than one hand the number of SGTs I've seen. Now I have to add the other hand. I went to two car shows this weekend. On the 3rd there were three SGTs at the NCMCC show in Loveland -- my BJ SGT and two white '07s. One of them was parked right next to me. The other one showed up later and was in another part. I saw it pulled in but didn't get a picture.

Today at the Estes Park 4th of July show there was another white '07.

I'll get pictures of the shows up in a day or so.

Well, the only way I EVER spot an SGT around here is go look in the garage. But we spotted this one up in Pasco WA just down the road from the in-laws place in the driveway. Don't remember the CSM #, but the thing is 100% stock. Knocked on the door to speak with them, but no answer. I don't believe they are on TS.

post-23391-12783468707_thumb.jpg

post-23391-12783468707_thumb.jpg

I finally saw another SGT in Myrtle Beach-other than looking in my garage! It was a blue 08 vert in the parking lot of the new IHOP on Hwy 501. I was sitting down to eat, looked out the window and there it was. There also was a GT-H parked outside Wheels of Yesteryear- "win this Shelby". 2 in the same day!

Next week is Mustang Week, I'll see more then for sure.

Hey All, I was at Iola Car/Show Swapmeet this weekend. Saw a Vista Blue 08' Vert & GT-500 parked in someones yard across from the west entrance Fri. 07/09. On the way home Sun. 07/11 past a Black 07' GT/SC headed east on Hwy. 60 in Hartford about 2:00. Anyone from the Forum here? :mellow:

Saw 08SGT0995 (Vista Blue coupe) in the Crowne Plaza hotel parking lot in Austin, Texas today.

They live in the South Austin area, have seen this SGT several times at the Oakhil/ The "Y" area.

Still can never seem to catch it, always going in the wrong direction or too much traffic.

Spotted a black Shelby GT in downtown Indy last night, around 9:30 pm, passing through the intersection of Illinois and Washington Street!

I hope to see 995 someday since I'm 994 and don't live too far away.

It is sweet knowing your blood brother DeWayne. Good Luck !

07SGT0882, 07SGT0881

post-23984-127997943627_thumb.jpg

Ed

does this guy live in Bastrop also?

Laurence

Hi Laurence,

David Williams lives in Salado. He and his wife Debbie are on these forums. Great folks !

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/user/22174-shelbydw

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a 2008 Vista Blue SGT - twice! Yesterday afternoon around 4:30 coming on to Amelia Island via A1A from the south, then again leaving the island via same route this morning around 10:00 am.

Looked stock and fairly clean - I was the guy in the white econo-box that waved, (both times!)

Are you here?

Sam

Spotted a Barrett-Jackson SGT in Halletsville, TX. I tried to catch him but got caught up in traffic lights... :banghead: Plus, I was not in my SGT...

Anyone on here ??

Archived