TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was stuck in traffic on Speedway Blvd after the NHRA races Sunday night, I saw a white SGT in front of SAI. The driver was taking pictures of the car and himself in front of the sign.

Would that have been you? :lurk:

No, I drove my Jeep to the races, didn't want to leave the SGT sitting in the big lot all crowded in... door dings, y'know?

But I *WILL* be taking that picture, maybe this weekend at the Bash!

My car can usually be spotted at Town Square, I work at Guitar Center...

Jer

Spotted a 07 Black SGT in the body shop of Newberg Ford, in Newberg, Oregon today. It was getting its hood scoop fix. Looked to in reallly good condition. I was picking up my 07 SGT at the same body shop after getting the finished stripes put on my new Deep Draw Terlingua hood. I will post pictures as soon as it stops raining long enough.

• 2 weeks later...

It could make sense, I heard 08SGT0001P and 0002P were GO protoypes, with the first production GO SGT #0004, so this ads to the mystery as 0003 is Vista blue.

So in recap, if the first Vista Blue SGT is #0218, minus the 3 prototypes, that means 215 GO SGT's.

Next Question: Did you ask him how in the world did he get a hold of this Prototype?

I spotted my first '08 SGT in the 'wild' yesterday afternoon around 5pm at the intersection of Louisburg Rd (401) & Ligon Mill/Mitchel Mill in Raleigh NC. It was a convertible heading north on 401 towards Roseville. I happen to be in my daily driver a white 2000 coupe.

Was behind an Orange SGT on Hwy.79 going towards Warner Hot Springs Yesterday in the Temecula area. I know it wasn't SHELBYBRO, unless he retinted his rear window. I wasn't in my SGT.

Dan

I have seen an orange one in the Temecula area also... about three or four times in the past month, going up Rancho California Road, which runs parallel (almost) to HWY 79...

It might be the same one that I saw at Olive Garden about a month ago..

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a Grabber Orange on Saturday in Concord NC over by Charlotte Motor Speedway, then saw a black SGT this morning in the same area. Don't think the GO saw me, I was going the other direction, got a wave from the Black! I am always up and down the East Coast, never seen a GO before! He was stuck in traffic or I would have made a quick U.

Saw an 08 convert. parked on Petty St in Archdale NC Fri. One came by my house on Meadowbrook Dr. in Trinity NC on Sun. not sure if it was the same one or not. My dad also saw one Sat. in Randleman NC. All 08 Blue Converts, or all the same car?

Archived