TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

saw a black '07 SGT setting along Hwy 301 just North of Stark, Floida the other day. Had a for sale sign (pirvate owner) looked as if it had been setting out for awhile. Didn't have time to turn around and look at it closer. Craig

It's still there, and very dirty! Just north of one of the speed trap towns (Lawtey) along US301, saw it yesterday!

Sam

AKA:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw my first Vista Blue '08 last night driving thru the Sears parking lot at Jordan Landing in West Jordan. UT. :happy feet:

I was in my daily driver going the opposite way so I didn't get a chance to say hi or find out if he is a TS member.

Roseville, MN - Midway Ford Dealership Service Department.

Saw PW '07 SGT leaving the dealership just as I was pulling in. Driver/Owner's name is "Jared"

Was at the dealership to have scoop/stripes warranty claim started.

Anyone on here??

• 2 weeks later...

I was driving through Luling Texas today at noon, 4-19-09, and I saw a white SGT. I gave him two enthusiastic thumbs-up; he gave a little half-hearted wave. He probably didn't have enough time to react to my faster black SGT... LOL :)

This morning ~11 AM, I also saw a black with red striped KR in San Antonio on Pat Booker Rd. in the suburb of Universal City. I gave him two enthusiastic thumbs-up; nothing in return. :headscratch:

In Bastrop, on Thursday, 4-16-09, I pulled up right next to a white silver striped GT-500. We gave each other the big thumbs-up. :yup:

I was in my 07 Vista Blue and Silver CS-6 coming back from NC today and I ran into a 08 Vista Blue and Silver GT on route-1 just before Fredericksburg, VA. We both were heading north on route-1 until we cut over and got on I-95 north at the same place and continued until he turned off in the Woodbridge area while I continued North. It was interesting, 2 Shelbys same color scheme but different models.

Yesterday, 04-26-09, I was heading East on Hwy 90 near Hondo Texas. At around 10:30 AM, I saw a caravan of about a dozen Mustangs traveling in the opposite direction. One of them was an '08 Vista Blue SGT !!! I kept flashing my lights as we crossed each 'stang in the caravan.

Yesterday, 04-26-09, I was heading East on Hwy 90 near Hondo Texas. At around 10:30 AM, I saw a caravan of about a dozen Mustangs traveling in the opposite direction. One of them was an '08 Vista Blue SGT !!! I kept flashing my lights as we crossed each 'stang in the caravan.

When I was travelling on Hwy 90, I happened to be coming from Concan.....I got this message from ShelbyDW:

Saw a white 07 on 4/26/09 headed out of Concan on 137 north of Sabinal. I'm sure they were coming from Kerrville. Funny my white 07 is SGT0882. I work in Round Rock. Need to hook up sometime.

He has 0882 ! :) THERE WERE AT LEAST FOUR OF US IN AND AROUND LITTLE OL' CONCAN TEXAS LAST SUNDAY !! TWO WHITE, ONE BLACK, ONE VISTA BLUE. #0881 and #0882 were two of us !!

Yesterday morning, Sunday, May 3 at about 10:30 (I looked at my clock and it said 10:36), just east of Morganton, N.C. on I40. My wife and I spotted an 08 coupe traveling west. We were in a rental car. Don't know who it was but you were look'in good!!!!

Chuck

:headscratch:

When I had a 40th Anniv. Special Edition WS6 Firebird, they had a "WS6 Sightings" thread online that was always fun- people would post whenever they saw one, & then they'd find out who was in their area. The SGTs are so rare, this may not work, but I thought I'd give it a try & start such a lead ---- so as you spot another SGT on the road, post it here & let's see if this is worth doing! Let the sightings & reportings begin!

I live in Kissimmee, just east of Orlando, I have seen another white SGT, just like mine and a Blue 2008. The Blue one is normally parked in front of the County Jail, I hope the oner works there. :headscratch:

Spotted this one 1 mile from my house in San Bernardino, 08SGT0092 I believe, (yes, the windows are black) parked at a 7 - 11 for an event 5/2/09 (cell phone camera)

SBSGT.jpg

This one was at the Mall in Ontario today, 5/6/09 (cell phone camera)

Ontario%20SGT.jpg

This is a Shelby GT40 (the black one) believe it or not at Knotts Berry Farm 4/19/09

Knotts7.JPG

At Knotts also, with some others thrown in there somewhere, didn't take pics of all of them.

Knotts6.JPG

I was leaving base today (in my F150) and saw an 08SGT coupe with dealer tags and turned and followed him. He stopped and I got out and introduced myself. Told him I park my identical car about 2 blocks from where he parks his. He owns 08SGT1744, just bought it a couple of weeks ago. Said he comes on here too.

This past weekend I met another owner of a Blue coupe at the local hang out. He was an 07 SGT owner (white) and recently bought the 08.... And a few blocks from this hang is another Blue 08 coupe owner I met last summer.

I live in a small bedroom community (Eastvale) and I saw a white SGT with a vanity plate but don't remember what it said.... I almost want to say it referenced "Mustang Sally" somehow? Anyway, I caught up with the lady and honked my horn to wave, but she just sort of brushed it off. She turned into one of the neighborhoods though...

I live in a small bedroom community (Eastvale) and I saw a white SGT with a vanity plate but don't remember what it said.... I almost want to say it referenced "Mustang Sally" somehow? Anyway, I caught up with the lady and honked my horn to wave, but she just sort of brushed it off. She turned into one of the neighborhoods though...

BIOTCH !! :hysterical:

While driving to Atco Raceway on Sunday for the N.M.R.A. race that must have had over 75 Shelby GT 500s there, racing and showing. My girlfreind wanted something to drink. So we pull into a Wawa, and I think this car is 07SGT1889. Went inside and when we came out the car was gone. Anyone on here?

DSC02473-1.jpg.

Archived