TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

Spotted a 2007 Black/Silver SGT going South on Parkway at Oakwood here in Odessa, Texas yesterday afternoon around 6PM. Car had blacked out tail lights and dark tinted windows...If you are on here, give me a shout!

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I missed the boat to work this morn and had to drive the SGT and on the way i slowed down over some rail road tracks and wouldnt you know another SGT vista blue coupe was crossing them right along with me... It was a lady driving it and I gave a big wave as did she... the little town I seen her in was Chico Texas....

Spotted Black 07 SGT in Omaha Nebraska on 108th and Dodge last Friday night at approx. 5:45 PM.

I was headed for the West Dodge bypass and you were taking the low road.

No rear spoiler and I could not see the license plate.

Is this someone on here?

The Atlanta area north side no sighting's in the last 7 months, SGT or GT500.I hope it stays that way, it's kind of cool. I remember when i had one of the first 05 Mustang GT's in the area i felt like i was driving a Ferarri. This lasted for a good 6 months or so. The funny thing was the dealer sold me the car on the A-plan .

I have a white sgt i bought feb 12 08 at cherokee ford and i live in woodstock,ga-- donnie160@bellsouth.net--Donnie Chandler

Sad :cry: The wife & I are in Detroit for the weekend and yesterday I went out looking at the dealers. New 07 Black SGT #5059 sitting on the lot at North Bros. Ford. I wished I had my camera. I thought it was a used/abused, but not so. Stripes faded, stained, peeled off, rusted exhaust tips, mufflers, brake calipers & rotors, hood pins, pitted grille, pony, wheels, I mean this thing looked like it was sitting there for ten years. The original Hood Scoop looked perfect :headscratch: I went in and asked the salesman what they were asking for it $39,000.00 :finger: , (He said they would have to replace the stripes and detail it of course). They had an 09 Vapor GT500 in the showroom he said they could do around $40,000.00 :headscratch:. Today I went to a swap meet at Village Ford and saw the salesmanager checking out 07 SGT #1480 for a trade in on a 09 Vapor GT500. SGT#1480 had NC. plates, GT500 spoiler, side window louvers, (looked familiar)?

I have to say, in the last 18 months that Grabber Orange has really grown on me!

Nice.

I have always loved that color (on the BOSS 302) and then i saw it on the Mustang GT. When i found out that Shelby did it in this color, I had to buy it, had to sacrafice selling my 66GT Fastback, but I am totally happy with the choice.

There are still some GO out there in Califirnia at dealerships if you want a second Shelby:)

The Shelby was on my wish list of cars to own. Now to save up for a Ferrari.

I have always loved that color (on the BOSS 302) and then i saw it on the Mustang GT. When i found out that Shelby did it in this color, I had to buy it, had to sacrafice selling my 66GT Fastback, but I am totally happy with the choice.

There are still some GO out there in Califirnia at dealerships if you want a second Shelby:)

The Shelby was on my wish list of cars to own. Now to save up for a Ferrari.

I already have 2! :doh:

Im saving for the Ferrari too! :hysterical:

If anyone in north Texas (Plano/Frisco area) see's an 08 Shelby GT/SC w/ Florida plates that is me, however if see car right now its stolen :cry: as I'm in Florida...

Spotted a white SGT on the main road in front of my development. I was shocked as it drove by, because I've never seen one on my side of town!

It was really clean and looked stock.

Ken

p.s. I saw a vapor GT500 in the middle of nowhere 2 days ago, on my way home from a power plant in the country. I was equally as shocked to see that one.

I could post about the Blue SGT I see on base every day here in San Diego or the Black SGT I see in the Kearny Mesa, Clairmont mesa area often..... But Y'all never respond... obviously ya don't frequent these Forums. Too Bad, I would love to talk to ya, maybe get you involved with our local mustang club....

I pulled up to a toll gate on the HE Baily turnpike, between Lawton and Chickasha OK, and spotted a black 07 SGT. I asked the lady in the toll booth about the SGT and she replied, with a big grin, It's mine. I asked her if she knew about this site and her reply was no...so, I gave her the web address..maybe she will stop by sometime.

I saw a 07 SGT White with silver stripes driving through a mall in Oxford, Alabama. Tried to flag them down, but then I got to thinking about. How many times a day would I have to stop if I stopped every time somebody pointed, waved, or gave a thumbs up. Anyways, he had vanity plates from Alabama that read CARTMAN.

Saturday the Mustang Club of Houston put on a big show at MH dealership, lots of nice cars, GT 500 and one Black SGT, with racing stickers, the #68, etc. Never saw the owner, I think his name is Matt, wanted to say hi. I know he is a Team Shelby member because i saw the sticker

I was out for a nice sunny spring drive last saturday in my SGT and saw a

Black SGT parked in a yard for sale. I stopped and checked

it out. These details were on the paper under the wiper blade.

FOR SALE, only 189 actual miles, $40,000,

there was a home phone number also.

PM if you want the number.

I got the CSM #4356 from the dash plaque, it has standard

shift, with dark charcoal interior.

Almost forgot, it is located 2 miles north of Mountoursville, Pa.

on Rt 87

Phil from Williamsport, Pa.

Saturday the Mustang Club of Houston put on a big show at MH dealership, lots of nice cars, GT 500 and one Black SGT, with racing stickers, the #68, etc. Never saw the owner, I think his name is Matt, wanted to say hi. I know he is a Team Shelby member because i saw the sticker

:unsure: :headscratch:

This is DEFINATELY not black, and wasn't near Houston.

Right now it's very close to where that pic was taken.

IMG_0871.jpg

Archived