TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Driving home from work yesterday afternoon, I passed a black Stang with the stripe kit that I thought was a regular GT. When I flew by in the Fast-track lane on the Benicia Bridge (San Francisco Bay Area), I saw the side stripes and quickly slowed down to let him catch up. He also saw me and sped up to look. It was an 07 SGT that looked totally "stock" to me. We gave each other the thumbs-up and went our seperate ways.

You know.... We drive beautiful cars! :drool:

Even in this populated area, I think I've only seen a total of (3) on the road in the 14 months I've owned this car. I see a LOT of GT500's...

:shift::peelout:

Dan

Same here in the Salt Lake City area. I did seen an 07 SGT in my garage this morning again. :happy feet: I've owned my SGT 13 months and have seen TS member tko211's black 07, and a white 07 around. The GT500 is a whole other story. I lost count ages ago.

No wonder people always want to see my car and ask about it when we're out and about :drool: . We are truly a rare breed.

• 2 weeks later...

Came across an '07 SGT #1742 in Murrieta, CA.. last Saturday.. It was in the Home Depot parking lot.

Had the billet license frame, lower billet grill, upgraded hood pins..

Then saw a blue '08 going up Rancho California Road in Temecula a few days later.. very dirty.. but mine was too.. :cry:

The dealership in town has an '08 blue 'vert that they've had for almost a year.. the strips have been removed because they were defective..

Spotted a White 07SGT driving by the front of the Lowe's parking lot here in Odessa, Texas as I was walking back to my car. I noticed the male passenger checking out my Blue SGT sitting on the East side of the building as they drove through. I gave a thumbs up to you, but I don't think you noticed! If you are on here, give me a shout, we need to hook up and talk about the cars!

Sure would have been a good time to have some of the Team Shelby business cards...

A Vista Blue GT with CSM# 08SGT0527 is parked inside the Portland Exposition center at the Ford Booth for the Portland Sportsman Show. Looks like it lives outside and needed a serious detailing job. :( The guy detailing it said the same dealership has a black 07 SGT on the lot as well. I might give Vancouver Ford a call and see what they want for #527. Sure is prurdy....... :drool:

If anyone ever gets around in north central missouri you will most likely see mine. It gets the P!$$ driven out of it. And sorry to some of you collectors but it even gets dirty, with gravel roads and salt in the winter and all.

I am the same way. It is a daily driver. This is a car not a museum piece. And trust me most people will be six feet under when and if these cars go for big bucks. So good on you.

About a week ago, saw a black SGT in St Charles, IL. I believe the license plate was ELNR 7 or something. Had a spoiler on the back. I live in Geneva, so am interested in who owns this car.

Not sure of the license number but that might be Rick from Oswego. I actually drove my 07 white last week from North Aurora to Downers Grove. Man I miss driving that car. Rick lives in Oswego and I live in Yorkville.

Saw a white one on Winchester road in Temecula.. Pretty sure it was an SGT..

White with the Shelby silver stripes, Ca special bumpers, double fog light gril, cobra emblems instead of Powered by Ford, polished 18s, 1/4 window scoops, GT spoiler, etc.

Sounded like a Shelby.. Stripes were NOT aftermarket/FORD..

Oh.. but it did not have rocker stripes.. :headscratch:

2/11, I saw 07SGT1001 black SGT at a Ford dealership in Doylestown Pa....pretty poor shape! stripes were faded bad, black paint was horrible, acid rain spots bad.. I couldnt believe what I was looking at. Maybe a trade in?? If so, dealer would wholesale this in a minute. Noway they could put this on the lot for sale.

2/11, I saw 07SGT1001 black SGT at a Ford dealership in Doylestown Pa....pretty poor shape! stripes were faded bad, black paint was horrible, acid rain spots bad.. I couldnt believe what I was looking at. Maybe a trade in?? If so, dealer would wholesale this in a minute. Noway they could put this on the lot for sale.

I like that number

• 2 weeks later...

2007 Black SGT spotted at Decatur at a swap meet, he parked right next to me and my dad. I asked the guy what number he was and I believed he said "0227." Kinda funny considering my father and I were talking about the Shelby GTs and how close I am from buying one.

Spotted a brand new Barrett-Jackson SGT here in Odessa, Texas on 02/21/2009 at a bank on 52nd street. I didn't see anyone around it, so I left one of the Shelby business cards on the driver's side door window...Haven't heard anything from anyone, but hopefully they'll check out the site and register their new car.

Watch for #1449 traveling up I-95 on a trailer enroute to Tasca tomorrow and back home the 3rd-4th. Two Shelby owners doing the towing....08SGT1234 is coming with me!

Maybe I will drive up and down 95(if it's not raining) in the Philly area before I go to HOOTERS for the race.

A Vista Blue GT with CSM# 08SGT0527 is parked inside the Portland Exposition center at the Ford Booth for the Portland Sportsman Show. Looks like it lives outside and needed a serious detailing job. :( The guy detailing it said the same dealership has a black 07 SGT on the lot as well. I might give Vancouver Ford a call and see what they want for #527. Sure is prurdy....... :drool:

WOW, I own 08SGT0528 here in So. FL, so 527 and 528 sure don't live close. :lol: -Steve

Couple weekends ago I saw a 2007 black SGT at my neighbors house in kansas city...I've never seen it their before...Makes me wonder if it had been there before I bought my car and I just didn't notice it?

Ive been in KC for the last couple of months. Working at the Iatan power plant. I drive my SGT about everyday there.

Ive been in KC for the last couple of months. Working at the Iatan power plant. I drive my SGT about everyday there.

Hmm...Wonder if it was yours then...I don't know these neighbors at all but it's a bachelor pad one guys a cop and the other works at a pasta plant and one of them has a blue mustang gt they live in my cul-de-sac...They look to be about your age(36) or so says your profile...

Archived