TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

On the forum for the first time, view often however. Saw you driving the nice white SGT going north just over the tracks. I actually live right down the road in Stafford. There is one other in town, black as well.

Great to find another local SGT owner!

We'll have to catch up sometime in person. I'll send you a PM.

-yellow pony

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in Orlando on vacation this week and spotted a 08 SGT-C this afternoon (11/29) around 4-4:30pm at the intersection of International Dr. & Grand National Dr. If you're on here, just wanted to say hi and that I was surprised to see that orange SGT in Florida. You had made a left hand turn off Grand National Dr. in to a mall lot.

I saw 08SGT1810 at Varsity Ford in College Station Texas while passing through. It was a convertible with a standard transmission. I stopped and asked the salesman what he wanted for it. The only price he would give me without "writing something up" was $55,000 :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I'm in Orlando on vacation this week and spotted a 08 SGT-C this afternoon (11/29) around 4-4:30pm at the intersection of International Dr. & Grand National Dr. If you're on here, just wanted to say hi and that I was surprised to see that orange SGT in Florida. You had made a left hand turn off Grand National Dr. in to a mall lot.

No, It wasn't us. I heard there was another one in the Orlando area. We were in Daytona watching the cops pull the knuckle heads over that were doing burnouts. Turkey run weekend.

Enjoy your vacation. If you are still in town this Friday , we will be at Old Town for the cruise.

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

Not an SGT but a fine ride and fine owner.

My wife and I spotted an 08 GT500 at Best Buy this afternoon. My wife spotted it first and I wheeled in beside to park (we weren't in the SGT). Black with orange stripes. As we were admiring it the owner came up. Russ I believe his name was (I'm terrible with names. Even though I try really hard, I forget as soon as I hear them!). He was pleased to show us what he'd done and we were more than happy to see. He'd added 20" Razors, lowered it, added a handling package, Steeda cat back, Steeda pulley and tune, hood strut kit, engine dress up kit and caps, and short throw shifter. He bought it from the man himself, Michael Morris!!

My buddy that works on post has a black 07 SGT, and I have seen a white 07 as well. There are at least two other vistas I have seen here or there and a vista vert. I have not ssen one grabber in my area. I have seen one black SGT/sc at the last show I was at, and a BUNCH of 500's

Can't belive I am posting a siting today but here goes. I live in Oswego Illinois and fron noon yesterday to this morning we got about 5" of snow. I saw aWhite SGT pull into a Shell station and after my light changed I pulled in and parked next to him and waited for him to come out of the store. About 5 or 6 min passed and he came out. All the time the car was running. He told me his regular car was not running and he had to drive it. There was a dent in the front left edge of the hood at about the hood pin. It was in bad shape. He told me he paid 36k for it in March for a dealer.

SAD!!!!!!!

I have seen on several ocassions a Vista blue SGT and a Black SGT (aside from mine) running around Naval Station San Diego. If Y'all are on here, I drive the Black 07 with #53 on the doors (I work at ATG building 58).

I would love to talk sometime.

I have seen on several ocassions a Vista blue SGT and a Black SGT (aside from mine) running around Naval Station San Diego. If Y'all are on here, I drive the Black 07 with #53 on the doors (I work at ATG building 58).

I would love to talk sometime.

My wife is from Clairemont. Her mom and grandma still live there.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that may venture out west. We have 3 SGT's in our small town of Safford/Thatcher. My Black 07 SGT, an older gentleman drives a White 07 SGT, and there is a Vista Blue 08 SGT parked at a dentist office in town everyday. Kinda cool, I need to see if we can get them all together and post a photo.

For those that may venture out west. We have 3 SGT's in our small town of Safford/Thatcher. My Black 07 SGT, an older gentleman drives a White 07 SGT, and there is a Vista Blue 08 SGT parked at a dentist office in town everyday. Kinda cool, I need to see if we can get them all together and post a photo.

Wow, I think there's only 3 in the whole state of CT!! Surely there must be more, but so far I haven't seen or heard of more.

*Abilene, Texas sighting*

Saw one yesterday coming home from work.

Driving home from the North side I had to get something from my dad so I took the Dyess Airforce road and spotted a stock black 2007 Shelby GT. Middle aged man wearing sunshades, well if you are driving a Shelby that's a necessary upgrade.

*Abilene, Texas sighting*

Saw one yesterday coming home from work.

Driving home from the North side I had to get something from my dad so I took the Dyess Airforce road and spotted a stock black 2007 Shelby GT. Middle aged man wearing sunshades, well if you are driving a Shelby that's a necessary upgrade.

Abilene! I'm from San Angelo, though I live in San Diego Ca now.

Y'all might see me run through this summer..

Abilene! I'm from San Angelo, though I live in San Diego Ca now.

Y'all might see me run through this summer..

We should meet up then! I'm trying to build up enough courage to buy a Shelby. I just have to pay off my v6 and then it's off to the lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Today I came across a black 07 (CSM 4262) sitting at a used car lot in Beaumont, Texas. Original scoop, decent shape but I noticed the powered by ford badges were removed and replaced with badging of the same approximate size that read 281 and "supercharged" underneath the numbering. It also had the CS Supercharged on the faux gas cap.

Driving home from work yesterday afternoon, I passed a black Stang with the stripe kit that I thought was a regular GT. When I flew by in the Fast-track lane on the Benicia Bridge (San Francisco Bay Area), I saw the side stripes and quickly slowed down to let him catch up. He also saw me and sped up to look. It was an 07 SGT that looked totally "stock" to me. We gave each other the thumbs-up and went our seperate ways.

You know.... We drive beautiful cars! :drool:

Even in this populated area, I think I've only seen a total of (3) on the road in the 14 months I've owned this car. I see a LOT of GT500's...

:shift::peelout:

Dan

Woo Hoo, I saw my first SGT in my area. I had just dropped off my son at his high school basketball practice and stopped by a Shell gas station on 16th and Ajo to give my baby a shot of the good stuff. As I was pulling out into traffic I noticed a white 07 SGT across the street pulling into traffic in the opposite direction. You could tell that we were checking each other out to make sure we were looking at true SGT's. As we met in the intersection we just stared at each other in awe as we went in opposite directions... I'M NOT ALONE!

While at the BJ auction I was dusting my car and a guy came up and asked about the supercharger. He said he has a BJ (#2298 - almost the last one made) and he was thinking of getting it done. He said the car was in the lot but we didn't go out to look. He also bought a couple of other cars during the week. He said he got a smokin' deal on a Mopar but I don't remember which one.

My buddy that works on post has a black 07 SGT, and I have seen a white 07 as well. There are at least two other vistas I have seen here or there and a vista vert. I have not ssen one grabber in my area. I have seen one black SGT/sc at the last show I was at, and a BUNCH of 500's

Who is your buddy and what post are you talking about. I have a black SGT and I'm on a post.

Archived