TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bored - on the road for work - up watching TV in my hotel room. . . . Watching 'Burn Notice' - Episode titled "Double Booked" on USA

I spotted a Convertible GT-H on the show!! No Idea on the CSM# . . . . . . . . .

I guess someone's going to end up with a Star of the small screen sitting in their garage on day!!

Trevor

I saw a black SGT in Lakeside California this morning about 9 AM. I was in my wifes Trailblazer SS coming out of the coffee shop in the middle of town.

That SGT was well taken care of and looked really clean and sharp!

Did you change the stripes? They looked a litle wider than stock. Might just be I have not seen any SGT's in awhile.

Gib

Bored - on the road for work - up watching TV in my hotel room. . . . Watching 'Burn Notice' - Episode titled "Double Booked" on USA

I spotted a Convertible GT-H on the show!! No Idea on the CSM# . . . . . . . . .

I guess someone's going to end up with a Star of the small screen sitting in their garage on day!!

Trevor

I saw that episode also. I think that must be a NBC studio car since I spotted a convertible GT-H on Law & Order a few months ago.

Does anyone at SAI know if NBC owns a GT-H?

Black 2007 SGT heading West on 191 between Midland and Odessa this morning at about 7:45 AM...I was in my Blue 2008 heading East...

I know there is one in Midland and one in Big Spring for sure, saw another black one for sale here in Odessa a while back...if you're on this site, shoot me a PM and let's get together and talk cars!

Seen a 08SGT coupe in the VA Beach area a couple of times in the last week. Once on Independence Blvd and once on Aragona Drive. I waved at you from a green 03 F150 on Aragona Dr.

If you are on here let me know.

Spoke to Vic (1badSGT), at the local hangout this weekend and he knows the owner of this car. I will have to introduce myself at at later date.

Ok so I am driving cross country for work and have seen 2 Shelby's so far. I am going to be in the Houston area for a few days repairing some of Ike's mess. So I saw a 08 Vista blue on the 10 frwy headed west in Arizona in the town of Toponah and a GT-H on the 10 frwy in Texas passing Hwy 87. Hope to see more.

I had a BJ-SGT sighting today at the hotel that I work for and managed to get a few shots with my phone cam. As you see, the car still had its stickers in the glass and came from Ford Country, I don't know if it was a charity event but the dash was signed by Randy Jackson!?! I unfortunately did not get the chance to meet whoever drove it in to investigate further, very busy this evening and it was only there for about an hour.

And yes, the BJ-SGT is looking real good sitting next to some serious other cars. In the center back is a Veyron, left is a Quatroporte and on the right is the hotels' house car, a Phantom.

Enjoy.

BJ-SGT3.jpg

BJ-SGT4.jpg

BJ-SGT1.jpg

must be those left over Shelbys are finally moving off dealer lots.....

18 months of owning my SGT and I have seen 1or 2 on the road.....

until last week, white 07 on rt 46 east, 2 o'clock, chick driving.....

black 07 on rt 3 west 7 oclock, dude driving.....

white with black stripes GT500 SS, NYS Thruway North 2 oclock.......

I had a BJ-SGT sighting today at the hotel that I work for and managed to get a few shots with my phone cam. As you see, the car still had its stickers in the glass and came from Ford Country, I don't know if it was a charity event but the dash was signed by Randy Jackson!?! I unfortunately did not get the chance to meet whoever drove it in to investigate further, very busy this evening and it was only there for about an hour.

And yes, the BJ-SGT is looking real good sitting next to some serious other cars. In the center back is a Veyron, left is a Quatroporte and on the right is the hotels' house car, a Phantom.

Enjoy.

CSM 08SGT2209. Very low number. I'm betting it was a BJ employee that bought it (not Craig, Steve, Amy (not SAI Amy but the Amy that is the auction helper) and the Auctioneer [forgot his name], who all got one, and I think I saw pictures at the auction in Feb that they got 2201-2204.) Who's keeping track of the SGTs??? Didn't AFBLUE make a spreadsheet?

Tuesday around 1:45 P.M. I saw a BJ make a u turn at the corner of Apalachee Pkwy and Connor Blvd here in Tallahassee. Couldn't see the driver as I was approaching from too far away. Didn't think there were any in the area.

i was driving around denver (actually it was a southwest suburb of denver) running errands in my beater car (pretending like i was in my shelby) when i saw a 2007 black shelby gt making a left turn onto federal from belleview. actually i heard it before seeing it - the sound is unmistakable. the weather is overcast today so i didn't take shelby with me which i now regret but i saw a ton of really nice cars out, including the new viper. holy crap is that a beautiful car!!!!

I've never seen another 2008 SGT Convertible on the road... until yesterday. I passed it going East (he / she was going West) on FL-542 (Dundee Rd) near Overlook in Winter Haven, FL. I was driving a Red Acura TL and was the one pointing at you and telling my wife "Look... look... look". Thought for sure I was the only one in Polk County. Are you a member here?

Take care,

Matt

Came across a white SGT on New Falls of Neuse/South Main & Capital Blvd in Wake Forest NC today. We were both sitting at the light heading north on Capital, they were in the left hand turn lane. I gave them a honk of the horn and we both waved to each other. Not sure if you're on here or not. If you are, shoot me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Vert spotted going Eastbound I-40 through Hickory, NC 11/2 around noon. Looking good with the top down. This is only the 2nd SGT I've sighted in 8 months. A handle full of 500's has been seen. Anybody on here? I was in my undercover vehicle, with H.P. rating barely surpassing the triple digits. :hysterical:

Be nice boys.

But hey it gets 37 mpg and my last fill up was only $23.00. I've calculated on my last tank/fill up. :happy feet:

And for those wondering......yes it is a Honda Civic. :hysterical:

Archived