TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

I attended the Restomods in Reno car show this weekend. There were two Shelby GT-H's that were rented by two couples from Switzerland at $200 per day. The rented them in Los Angeles, drove to Las Vegas to visit SAI, found out about the Restomods Show, then drove to Reno to participate. One of the guys drives a '72 Mach I in Switzerland.

post-12659-1211859448.jpg

post-12659-1211859509.jpg

post-12659-1211859523.jpg

post-12659-1211859448.jpg

post-12659-1211859509.jpg

post-12659-1211859523.jpg

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colorado

No worries here a minimal ticket compared to what the group could have gotten later on. Of course by that time the spotter was on duty. Minor issue which a couple hours of traffic school will resolve. Thanks for being concerned. Steve

San Diego,

I spotted a Blue 2008 SGT on the Coronado Bridge and came alongside after we hit the island. I honked and waved, but the driver looked anoyed. I turned off headed for the amphib base, he appeared to be headed toward north Island. Beautiful car, very well detailed, but appeared to be stock SGT.

Anyone out there match this discription?

Hmm. . . I spotted 08SGT0929 Convertible sitting at the North Country Ford dealership in Coon Rapids, MN - STILL . . . . . . . price hanging in the window $48,995 or something like that. They also had 2 GT500s - '08 Torch Red coupe with White stripes, '07 Black w/Vapor convertible (stripe delete)

Ironically - the '07 GT500 'vert was the same price as the SGT ???? What's up with that?

Spotted a black SGT on I-15 in San Diego yesterday. I really like the black ones but I am really glad I got Grabber Orange. I have yet to see a Grabber Orange SGT on the road.

Did the SGT have Race numbers # 53 red pit stripes and a GT500 spoiler? If so it was me, I passed through on my way to Mira Mesa from Clairmont on the date mentioned.

Spotted a black SGT on I-15 in San Diego yesterday. I really like the black ones but I am really glad I got Grabber Orange. I have yet to see a Grabber Orange SGT on the road.

I still have yet to see ANY SGT around here other than mine every morning. I live in kind of a small town in Canada though so there having been no Canadian marketing done for these I wouldn't expect to see many. Yay for me though, lol.

Spotted a Grabber GT just like mine on the 15 Freeway in Temecula, CA today. I must say my car looks good driving. :shift:

Yep- I have seen that car around here as well.. in and around Temecula, and on Ortega HWY. I believe the owner purchased the car at Lake Elsinore Ford (where I purchased my car).

If you see a black SGT, it's me. :happy feet:

Yep- I have seen that car around here as well.. in and around Temecula, and on Ortega HWY. I believe the owner purchased the car at Lake Elsinore Ford (where I purchased my car).

If you see a black SGT, it's me. :happy feet:

Make that two Grabber's on the Ortega H'way - I run mine over to Aliso 1 or 2 days a week from S Corona.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any SGTs on the streets here. About the closest I've seen in a 1980's era Grand Marquis. You would think with oil at $140/barrel, there would be at least one. :)

They're all in Las Vegas waiting for the up-armor modification!!!

They're all in Las Vegas waiting for the up-armor modification!!!

Kind of off topic but just a question about your car Dig-It. That doesn't look like a factory SGT hood and scoop ??

What kind is it and what company made it ??

Thanks ...

Kind of off topic but just a question about your car Dig-It. That doesn't look like a factory SGT hood and scoop ??

What kind is it and what company made it ??

Thanks ...

It's Cervini's '67 Hood. My stock hood is in storage since the Shelby GT's plastic hoodscoops seem to be allergic to the sun!

It's Cervini's '67 Hood. My stock hood is in storage since the Shelby GT's plastic hoodscoops seem to be allergic to the sun!

Thanks for info , looks good. Dont have to worry about the sun much in Alaska :hysterical:

Now back to the subject..... only saw 1 SGT today.........in my garage 0733... :happy feet:

Archived