TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm from Charlotte. #698. I've had it 4 weeks now and I am new to the forum. I haven't sighted one yet.

Welcome to the forum #698. I'm in Matthews actually. If you get a chance the Central Carolinas Mustang Club meets the first Tuesday of each month. They seem to be a good bunch, about 400 strong with several SGT's. Check out their web site.

Jim

I am from Montgomery,AL. I saw my first SGT other than mine yesterday. Even at the shows I don't see them.

It is nice to be so rare.....

Almost missed it but I caught this quick glimpse of one hot Shelby GT (or at least the reflection of one) in Matthews, NC today

P1000958.jpg

Looks like something I'd be proud to drive :happy feet:

If anyone sees 08SGT0220 out and about, let me know because something is seriously wrong. :)

I think I saw that at Walmart the other day I had to push away all the shopping carts to get to it. I think those door digs and scratches can be fixed though. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Just kidding - Thanks for your service Mark - ya'll are all in our prayers

GT-H sightings too?

My wife spotted 07h416 in Houston. Just down the street from our house. I always look through Hertz to figure out were the cars might be and I saw that we were going to get some in Houston this spring through fall this year. So I don't really know if this is the owner or the renter right now. I was planning on renting one some weekend to dive around town while I can still get my hands on one.

post-17244-1208462755_thumb.jpg

post-17244-1208462755_thumb.jpg

I just got back from a 2000 mile road trip from Southern Colorado to Phoenix to Monterey, CA to Tiburon, CA and back across US 50 through Nevada and Utah.

I saw no, as in zippo, nada, etc SGT's. I did see a Hertz out the window of BART while going to San Fransisco.

In fact, other than the 08 Blue one my deal got and sold a month back and a Hertz convert I saw on another road trip to Phoenix in December, I have not seen ONE SGT on the road.

Was that you SGT 507?

I was going from Lakeway to Austin, soon after I passed the dam on Hwy 620 I saw the black SGT heading downhill toward the dam.

I have 10,000 miles on my 07 black SGT that I've owned for 8 months. Other than two Shelby events, CSBB and Lone Star Roundup, today was the first SGT I have seen on the road.

It is nice to drive a car that doesn't look like all the other cars. I understand why some car guys drive the baby blue 55 Chevy's.

post-9205-1208574888_thumb.jpg

I've been in Cleveland for the last 6 weeks for work - haven't seen a single SGT! The weather's been pretty much $#i+ here though........

I know there's SGTs here in OH - I've seen them on the forum. . . . . . . One more week and I'm off for 2 weeks straight. The SGT is gonna break 500 miles on the odo finally!!

I have seen a few SGT's at the 'stealerships' back home(I'm borrowing some dude's word for dealership - I thought it was funny)

I'm pretty sure the '08 'vert #0929 is still sitting on the showroom floor at North Country Ford in Coon Rapids, MN. . . . . .

I saw 3 black SGT's heading down to the bay near Warwick Rhode Island this past Saturday. That was specifically rossgt in his Shelby GT/SC followed by Wicked in his Shelby GT followed by Adam in his Shelby GT/SC.......

I have seen some heads turn before, but this is the first time I saw 30 people playing volleyball just stop dead in their tracks, stare at us at we passed, half of them pointing......as their volleyball bounced away from them unnoticed. :yup:

I saw 3 black SGT's heading down to the bay near Warwick Rhode Island this past Saturday. That was specifically rossgt in his Shelby GT/SC followed by Wicked in his Shelby GT followed by Adam in his Shelby GT/SC.......

I have seen some heads turn before, but this is the first time I saw 30 people playing volleyball just stop dead in their tracks, stare at us at we passed, half of them pointing......as their volleyball bounced away from them unnoticed. :yup:

Cool! I bet that was a sight to behold....

I saw a black 07 yesterday inside my plant. He had GT500 spoiler, black leather interior and tinted windows. Looked very sharp. (Is my car that cool looking???!!!???)

Of course I ran out into the street like an idiot and flagged him down! :hysterical:

He had bought it in December. I told him about this site and told him to regester.

Hopefully he'll join soon.

Nice ride.

Dan :superhero:

The only way I'm going to see another BJ Shelby is if my wife takes the other one for a spin at the same time. We might even run into each other just so we could get into the record book.

It's amazing though that there is another here in our little redneck town in the Rockies.

Archived