TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

great looking car, where do I get the steering wheel emblem from?.............I tried to take mine off the other day, but didnt want to scratch everything up..............please let me know about this part...........I would like to remove all the mustangs from mine and only have "s" snake logo's...........thanks for any and all help with this. very sweet part

• 4 weeks later...

great looking car, where do I get the steering wheel emblem from?.............I tried to take mine off the other day, but didnt want to scratch everything up..............please let me know about this part...........I would like to remove all the mustangs from mine and only have "s" snake logo's...........thanks for any and all help with this. very sweet part

There are plenty of threads on this topic, and the different methods that have been used and tried, in the Tech and Mod area.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Atlanta area north side no sighting's in the last 7 months, SGT or GT500.I hope it stays that way, it's kind of cool. I remember when i had one of the first 05 Mustang GT's in the area i felt like i was driving a Ferarri. This lasted for a good 6 months or so. The funny thing was the dealer sold me the car on the A-plan .

This was from when I bought my first 07SGT black. Sold her and now 10 years later back in one. # 07SGT0016 with only 3318 miles.

post-9597-0-66653800-1506688154_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-39170300-1506688185_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-35188400-1506688204_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived