TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. . . I spotted 08SGT0929 Convertible sitting at the North Country Ford dealership in Coon Rapids, MN - STILL . . . . . . . price hanging in the window $48,995 or something like that. They also had 2 GT500s - '08 Torch Red coupe with White stripes, '07 Black w/Vapor convertible (stripe delete)

Ironically - the '07 GT500 'vert was the same price as the SGT ???? What's up with that?

Hmm. . . I spotted 08SGT0929 Convertible sitting at the North Country Ford dealership in Coon Rapids, MN - STILL . . . . . . . price hanging in the window $48,995 or something like that. They also had 2 GT500s - '08 Torch Red coupe with White stripes, '07 Black w/Vapor convertible (stripe delete)

Ironically - the '07 GT500 'vert was the same price as the SGT ???? What's up with that?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow my post count is up? Am I winning?! Clearly that was my goal, couldn't possibly be because I'm new and don't know what the hell in doing. Thanks for being constructive though. Ever thought that perhaps I responded to an old post because it was the first time I've seen it. Thanks though for aknowleding that I am a genius.

White/silver 07 SGT sighted in Berlin CT. on RT.372 Aug. 4. Didn't get the CSM number. This is only the 4th SGT I have seen in CT. They don't let me out much.

Might've been me!

Wow my post count is up? Am I winning?! Clearly that was my goal, couldn't possibly be because I'm new and don't know what the hell in doing. Thanks for being constructive though. Ever thought that perhaps I responded to an old post because it was the first time I've seen it. Thanks though for aknowleding that I am a genius.

Don't worry about it there are a few on here who feel the need to run their mouth on everyone's comments

Archived