TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

I saw two yesterday.

One of the guys at Bondurant has a white one. Didn't get a chance to talk to him since he parked behind the lines - I just told him he had a brake light out.

I saw another one on the way from Phoenix to Vegas. Black one going East (the wrong way to be going to the Bash :) )

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stewarbc that black Sgt was probably me. I'm all over town at weird hours of the day. I haven't seen south black one I'm town yet.

Saw a white one tho at the QT on Greenville ave between Park and Walnut hill in Dallas last week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today (5/2/13)

Blue SGT going south on Wayne road in Westland. I was heading north in the black SGT. We met at Wayne Rd. and Ford Rd. It was a great looking car! I'd like to see it in person sometime.

On Fort Rucker, in AL, I have seen a white 2007 and a black 2007. The original lettering on the black 2007 on the trunk was removed and GT500 shelby letters were put on it along with a trunk spoiler.

On Fort Rucker, in AL, I have seen a white 2007 and a black 2007. The original lettering on the black 2007 on the trunk was removed and GT500 shelby letters were put on it along with a trunk spoiler.

:nonono:

Spotted a White SGT yesterday morning (5/4/13) in Fuquay-Varina NC about 9:15am at the intersection of W Academy Street/N Main Street. It had GT500 wheels, rear spoiler and was being driven by a woman with blond hair.

there is a new SGT in my town..or someone has decided to drive one..

debary florida. enterprise rd and 17-92. ive seen a white one at this intersection 3 times in the last two weeks.

once was just parked under the lights at the gas station.

all 3 times i was driving my old 96 gt :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spotted a 08 SGT Coupe this morning at the Cars and Coffee in Cary NC, it had a GT500 rear spoiler and orange 'pit stripes'. The owner was pulling out of the lot before I got a chance to see who it was. This was only the second VB coupe I've seen out driving around since I picked mine up in nearly 5 1/2 years.

White 07

sanford 17-92

after i got side by side in mine, honked, scared him :) he exited to an industrial park near the sanfod zoo.

was fun just catching up to him on the way to a morning meeting!

• 2 weeks later...

I spotted a 08 SGT Coupe this morning at the Cars and Coffee in Cary NC, it had a GT500 rear spoiler and orange 'pit stripes'. The owner was pulling out of the lot before I got a chance to see who it was. This was only the second VB coupe I've seen out driving around since I picked mine up in nearly 5 1/2 years.

Hey somebody finally spotted me on this site!!!! The gt500 spoiler was the most recent addition as well as getting those damned stripes finally painted on, new borla exhaust, 3:73 rear and frpp headers. I was down in nc visiting family and picking up the car from my buddy who did the work for me. Saw cars and coffee and stopped by on my way to golf course. Sorry I missed you. Did not see your car or any sgts there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2007 White SGT westbound on I-10. Couldn't see the plate for location was from due to we were headed in opposite directions at about 80mph. All I could say was "Yep looks like a white SGT". Bet he/she said the same about me. "Looked like a black SGT".

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

And

Happy New Year to All.

The other day driving home in my SGT I pulled up next to a white SGT! I got excited and tried to catch the older man's attention. He was

looking at his radio I guess. So I waved and he srcasstically/rudely nodded. I thought he was a @$#*. Oh well....probably not even his car.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Gentlemen. I wanted to give some

Background on me since I am new to this

Site and Shelby. Recently I was in a terrible car accident with my 2005 v6 mustang. It may have been a v6, but I absolutely loved that car. It was a gorgeous alloy metallic with a cloth convertible top. Recently I began the search to fill that void. I didn't think I could get another S197 until I found a beautiful 2008 shelby Gt.

I've always loved the GT500 and hadn't really heard of the Shelby Gt. Upon doing my research I knew this was the car I've always wanted. The Shelby Gt has a 5 speed manual, and a thunderous growl when started. I think I'm in love all over again with another mustang.

Some people understand car guys like us, some people don't. I'm glad I found this forum and hopefully being a novice with Shelby products won't make me seem like an idiot.

Thanks guys.

Proud owner:

2008 shelby Gt. #08sgt0339.

Archived