TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather was decent yesterday so we took the SGT for a drive to start out the New Year, while cruising west on 502 in Battleground I spotted a Black SGT with GT500 wheels,(centers were painted black) getting gas at a station. I gave a honk as we passed but I didn't see anyone by the car, we would have stopped but we were running late to the car clubs lemonchello party

Our new club motto - "We are a drinking club with a car problem" :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a sighting I had to double back and record; a first for me. I neglected to get a front and rear view, but the OTT stripes were SGT-style, sort of satin black or very dark gray with the red pinstripes on each edge of each stripe. I also wanted to be sure y'all knew I wasn't the only one to accent his black car with red.

7238899964_3394de0cd0_o.jpg

7238900446_28ac753af7_o.jpg

7238900312_40ba022929_o.jpg

Mine:

7094144063_42f5986b33_o.jpg

7025748133_1772058e9a_o.jpg

This is an old thread... i tried to read all of it..but, blah...35 pages..

My SGT has been a fairly regular driver around Orlando for 5 years..up an Down I-4 sometines daily. I have seen 2. 1 white one actually live a few blocks away never seen it on the road though its parked under a carport.

a Black one followed me home one day just to say "hi" and chat about the cars. that was pretty kool, its was 2 girls to boot!

I'd be suprised if mine wasn't spotted as its been in local Hooters shows, out to palatka and sumter car shows and i avg 10K/yr im miles so its not a garage queen.

If your on the I4 corridor say hey if your Shelby survives this daily tourture test...

The Shelby GT's were well represented on the roof of the Petersen Museum Memorial 5-30-12 as seen via the web cast. Was anyone from this site on the roof with their SGT that historic day?

The picture of Mr.Shelby standing by the white SGT in front of the Shelby factory is a classic and one of the best recent pictures of him.

• 2 weeks later...

I spotted a Black SGT this afternoon on our way back home from Topsail Island about 4PM (6/10). It was heading North on Highway 17 between Surf City & Hampstead NC cruising with a bunch of other Mustangs.......

If I post every time I see one then I would have to post just about every day. There are two other black SGT's plus at least one white one here in Pulaski TN.

I think the white one you're about is ours :). I've seen a white SGT in Athens, AL and in Florence. There was a black one in Decatur with a gt500 wing but then saw it for sale at the Toyota dealership. Haven't seen it since. There is a blue SGT in Muscle Shoals. Now that I'm working in Huntsville, I haven't seen any SGT's but a couple of gt500's.

I've seen a lot of wannabes . I don't know how to react to seeing fakes. Is that a form a flattery ? Or " you wish u were this lucky ?" sometime I don't even look at the imposter's other times I burn rubber all around there fake Shelby .... Maybe I need to grow up ....... But I hate a fake !

There's a blue SGT in the parking garage where i work (Houston, TX). I tried peer through the window to see the dash plaque but didn't want to look suspicious. It's either 08SGT1156 or 08SGT1158. Anyone on here?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a black SGT on a u-haul trailer yesterday morning, under the canopy at the Fairfield in Lexington KY. Must be in the military, on the move. SGT had window block offs looked stock other than that, NC plates and military id tags in the windshield.

Hey nice looking car and Thanks for serving and protecting.

Archived