TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Sightings

CMCVette

Jim,

I will let you know when I pick it up, looks like the mid March right now. I live just outside of Sanford, NC.

Jason

Sounds good. That's about 75 miles out 24/27 from me if memory serves me correctly.

Jim

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

After almost 4 months of ownership I saw my first SGT's on the road today, 2 in one day :headspin: First a white '07 in Fort Mill SC and later a Vista Blue on I-485 near Matthews. OK...I'm hoping for another 4 months Shelby free. Guess I like the exclusivity :hysterical2:

Jim

only seen one other sittin at the Ford dealership it was white like mine. last time i was there it was early november, but it was gone...dont know if it sold. havent seen any other on the road...i know there is another member on here that lives around here and owns one but havent sighted him.

Randall still has it as of Monday. They have it and a GT500 vert both are on eBay. They keep em in the back I guess........Don't think it'll be around town for a while, they still have it at 40K

Yea I still haven't seen ya around, just never cross paths.

Just to make you feel better-I've seen yours on the road Jeff! Can't wait til spring when we can all do it again! There is 1 other SGT in my little town-never seen it on the road, but saw it in the Tire Lube express at the local Wal-mart!!

:doh: why would someone do that to there car i worked in the TLE at wal-mart and some of the idiots that worked there albeit shortly did some realy dumb things to mess up cars..

CSM #89 Palm Beach Gardens, FL...moved here from Atlanta last summer....

this may be a question for the tech forum but have any of you put larger brakes on your SGT or considered the Supercharger mod?

(previously CriticalBill)

Welcome!

Yes, it is, and there are MANY threads on those very subjects over in the other forum.

I have seen 4 (including mine) so far on the road here in Austin, TX. One of them is someone from the old site (hope you've come on over...) 1 is a black S/C that I have passed a couple of times, and one I saw in a parking garage during a conference the 2nd week of Jan. I think it has a CARMAX tag on it, so it had probably been picked up used.

I wasn't in mine at the time, but saw the car paying to leave about 3 in front of the car I was in...I jumped out an ran up to the poor guy and yelled "Hey, what number is your Shelby GT!?!?!?"

I'm pretty sure I scared the :censored: out of him. When he recovered, he told me (something in the 2500s) and then pulled away kind of quick.

All of them I have seen have been black...never seen a white one on the road yet. I did have someone come up to me in a parking lot who said he had a white automatic one--I got his name and CSM #.

I know of at least one Vista Blue coupe on a dealer's lot here in town.

I happened to see a White SGT on the interstate in Omaha, NE on Saturday. It was not BLD MOVS. The temps were in the mid 30's. Not sure of who it was.

Still too much sand, salt and melting snow for me to get mine out.

I...Must...Be...Patient........Six...More...Weeks...Of...WINTER.................

I still have never seen an SGT outside of a car show, dealership or other organized Shelby event.

Not once on the open road in over a year of looking.

Could it be that in general people get off the roads you're on perhaps? You know the word gets out your driving and people stay home? Close windows and blinds etc?

Just sayin... :dreamy:

I have seen two in my area of Salt Lake City. ( During the summer and fall) One White one and a Black one. Neither look like mine at the moment. But, they cerrtainly grab my attention and many others as they drive by.

I dont see any driving in the snow though.

• 1 month later...

Wow!!!! I went to my first Carolina Mustang Club meeting tonight. I had my second Shelby GT sighting (other than on a showroom floor). Actually there were 6, four whites, one black and one GO. The club has about 400 members and just over 100 present tonight. Are any here members?

Jim

I've yet to see another...but that should change this year when I head out to a couple of events...

I drove from Florida to Ohio, then Ohio to Texas and on to Arizona. Did not see one SGT. Have seen a couple of GT-Hs. Vehicle is now in Pheonix area (East). Have never seen another SGT on the road except one Baret Jackson about a month ago.

Where did you see the Barrett Jackson?

Dayum (for you Jeff), things are gettin' thick as flies around here. I met another one (white '07) on Hwy 160 just east of Fort Mill SC around 10am today. Jeesh, and just when I was beginning to enjoy the exclusivity (sp) of ownership :banghead:

Jim

Where did you see the Barrett Jackson?

It was about 3 weeks ago in the Chandler Gilbert area of East Phoenix. It was on Warner Rd. I posted a thread at that time and asked if the ower was on this site. I was E/B and the BJ was W/B. Only had a few seconds of visual and it appeared to be a BJ.

Archived