TEAM SHELBY FORUM

5.0 Magazine Initial drive !!

SVTpower

1) Biggie - small Shelby letters on rear are just adhesive so an upgrade accross the trunklid is possible as there will be no holes

2) Tranny - much improved T56 over the Term. cars

3) Ford prediction of 114 mph, giving 11' sec potential ???

Enjoy ( 3 pages )

http://mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehic...rive/index.html

thank's again SVTPOWER more great new's for a GREAT CAR!BEST OF LUCK! :party:

It also said that Ford had committed to 8-10K/year for 3 years instead of 2. First time I've seen that anywhere. I would like to see that confirmed with an actual name to go along with that 'commitment'. Either way, I have pretty much decided that I'm waiting till 2008 for sure and maybe 2009 if it will really be a 3 year run. I seriously hope they do build more, not just so I can get one, but also to teach all those people buying ti as an investment a lesson. Cars are meant to be driven, not used for retirement income!!

It also said that Ford had committed to 8-10K/year for 3 years instead of 2. First time I've seen that anywhere. I would like to see that confirmed with an actual name to go along with that 'commitment'.

Ford isn't stupid. They see demand. They'll do A LOT to try to fulfill that demand with additional cars. Why should the dealers be the only ones to make $$ on this car!

I seriously hope they do build more, not just so I can get one, but also to teach all those people buying ti as an investment a lesson. Cars are meant to be driven, not used for retirement income!!

You said it! New cars, even those touted as "limited production" like our GT500, are bad choices to bet on. Also, Shelby is just a man. A man who made a lot of nice cars, but, unlike a comparison someone else made in another post, not Picasso.

Either way, I have pretty much decided that I'm waiting till 2008 for sure and maybe 2009 if it will really be a 3 year run.

Me too. I'm sure there are still MSRP deals out there no matter what anyone here says. If I find one, great. If not, I'll wait out the storm and get one later.

Archived