TEAM SHELBY FORUM

7 08 Shelbys at Burlington dealer

Pony Ride

I have not been following the board very close so I don`t know if sales have fallen off. I got a call from a friend telling me there were 7 08`s sitting out in the lot of a Burlington dealer with one 07 in the show room. When I picked mine up a year and half ago they were taking a deposit for the last 08. Did they get more alotment or are people walking away from there down payments?

I have not been following the board very close so I don`t know if sales have fallen off. I got a call from a friend telling me there were 7 08`s sitting out in the lot of a Burlington dealer with one 07 in the show room. When I picked mine up a year and half ago they were taking a deposit for the last 08. Did they get more alotment or are people walking away from there down payments?

The 07` was one that the owner drove has 1,200 on it they only want 5k over there asking price, might add it has some mods on it.. They had three 08` one was ordered in a black one & all the salesman said is he didn`t want when it came in.

I think maybe he found that they are asking 10k over for the 08`s. I don`t think things have changed there.

There are 2 whites with blue stripes (one with sold sign on it) 2 red with white stripes, 1 blue with white stripes, 1 black with stripe delete and 1 black vert. The 07 is blue with silver stripes and also has a sold sign on it for a total of 8 Shelbys.

There are 2 whites with blue stripes (one with sold sign on it) 2 red with white stripes, 1 blue with white stripes, 1 black with stripe delete and 1 black vert. The 07 is blue with silver stripes and also has a sold sign on it for a total of 8 Shelbys.

The black vert was the one that someone ordered & then for reason unknown as the salesman won`t say didn`t take it.The 07` blue with silver stripes was one of the owners & has some suspension mods according to this sales person.

I spoke to my dealer in London and they had 4 units on the floor and some KR's on the way.

Sounds to me like timing is way off for the market......

I spoke to my dealer in London and they had 4 units on the floor and some KR's on the way.

Sounds to me like timing is way off for the market......

+1. With the Canadian dollar at par, I'm sure many have bought their cars in the US where MSRP is much lower and ADM almost gone.

I thought for sure there would be a market price ajustment but was shocked to see sticker price is still up. I agree, you could still pay adm on a US car and pay less then sticker here.

Archived