TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help isellford/fiveohb

clutch

I'm supposedly number 7 on my dealers list, the car is priority 22. I know 10 is the lowest, but was does 22 mean? Once the orders are filled in front of me, does the dealer have to switch the priority number so it gets built ahead of the 8th, 9th, 10th.... person on the list?

I'm supposedly number 7 on my dealers list, the car is priority 22. I know 10 is the lowest, but was does 22 mean? Once the orders are filled in front of me, does the dealer have to switch the priority number so it gets built ahead of the 8th, 9th, 10th.... person on the list?

I can't say this with certain knowledge, but it is unlikely any but a few of the largest mustang sellers in the country will even approach 7 cars this year. Most will see 2-3 . At this point I don't believe the actual "Share of nation" allocation are set in stone.

I can't say this with certain knowledge, but it is unlikely any but a few of the largest mustang sellers in the country will even approach 7 cars this year. Most will see 2-3 . At this point I don't believe the actual "Share of nation" allocation are set in stone.

I was just given order # and I am 4th on the list. Priority is 13,can you shed any light on order time.

Does anyone have any new information on when the VOPC will recognize the T88?

isellford or fiveohb: :sos:

I also could use your help. Although I had a DORA since March, I just received my priced DORA from the dealer yesterday. It has an order received date of 03/22/06 and a DORA processed date of 05/31/06. Was this order in limbo from 03/22 to 05/31? The priority code 12 and it referenced VIN VHT88S 75 but does not have a scheduled date. In the bottom left hand corner it says "PLEASE CONTACT REGION TO SCHEDULE", does that mean I'm not scheduled for production yet? When I call my dealer, my dealer just keeps telling me that noting will happen until June 6th. Do they need to do something to get this scheduled? Any idea of where I'll end up in scheduling from this information? I called the voice system and "T88" was still not recognized as of last night.

Any light you could shed on this subject would be greatly appreciated. :shrug:

Thanks!

isellford or fiveohb: :sos:

I also could use your help. Although I had a DORA since March, I just received my priced DORA from the dealer yesterday. It has an order received date of 03/22/06 and a DORA processed date of 05/31/06. Was this order in limbo from 03/22 to 05/31? The priority code 12 and it referenced VIN VHT88S 75 but does not have a scheduled date. In the bottom left hand corner it says "PLEASE CONTACT REGION TO SCHEDULE", does that mean I'm not scheduled for production yet? When I call my dealer, my dealer just keeps telling me that noting will happen until June 6th. Do they need to do something to get this scheduled? Any idea of where I'll end up in scheduling from this information? I called the voice system and "T88" was still not recognized as of last night.

Any light you could shed on this subject would be greatly appreciated. :shrug:

Thanks!

BUMP

Archived