TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby International, Inc. - The Business

jwsweatt

Amy, I'm a stock holder in Carroll Shelby International, Inc. and thougth it might be worth a shot at starting a topic to discuss the financial business of CSII.

The company web site leaves much to be desired; very outdated. No recent financials available. The company stockholder meeting was to be held December 20, 2007. I don't know what came out of the meeting as I could not attend. Virtually no company news getting out to the general stockholder population. The stock came public I believe around June 2003 and was trading about round $5.00, rose to around $6.25 on June 12, 2003, and has slid all the way down to around $0.10 in mid-January 2005. Stock price closed at $0.40 on January 4, 2008.

CSII site: http://www.carrollshelbyinternational.com/

I'm hoping that Amy will address some of these issues. What do you say, Amy?

Amy, I'm a stock holder in Carroll Shelby International, Inc. and thougth it might be worth a shot at starting a topic to discuss the financial business of CSII.

The company web site leaves much to be desired; very outdated. No recent financials available. The company stockholder meeting was to be held December 20, 2007. I don't know what came out of the meeting as I could not attend. Virtually no company news getting out to the general stockholder population. The stock came public I believe around June 2003 and was trading about round $5.00, rose to around $6.25 on June 12, 2003, and has slid all the way down to around $0.10 in mid-January 2005. Stock price closed at $0.40 on January 4, 2008.

CSII site: http://www.carrollshelbyinternational.com/

I'm hoping that Amy will address some of these issues. What do you say, Amy?

I can only address what is public, I have been with Shelby for 27 monthsI started 9/05, the company was not is good financial position when I took over, it is in much better position now. There is information available that was given out to the attending stock holders. The company is currently on the pinks, and no amount of news will move the stock that much. There is also not that much stock that has traded. If you want more information there should be a contact number at that site to call.

Amy

Archived