TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CA Storms

hotrodric

With the news of 100MPH winds in N CA today, I am hoping all our freinds make it though the storm ok!

Let us know that you are all ok. :call:

So far so good here. Live only a block from the burn areas in Trabuco Canyon (which has been evaucated from what I hear - about 1000 homes). SHOULD be fine right here - live up on a hill in a housing development. Keeping my fingers crossed for sure.

Page

So far so good here. Live only a block from the burn areas in Trabuco Canyon (which has been evaucated from what I hear - about 1000 homes). SHOULD be fine right here - live up on a hill in a housing development. Keeping my fingers crossed for sure.

Page

Good to here your ok... you must still have power, news says 1M without.

RM

With the news of 100MPH winds in N CA today, I am hoping all our freinds make it though the storm ok!

The garage/gym outbuilding (you can see it in the member gallery) has 1/2 water in the garage, and water blew thru the upper floor double sliding door. The rain was horizontal ALL day, many trees down, but we've maintained power. I'm in San benito County.

I've dug a perimeter drainage ditch, and using pumps as I've got standing water everywhere :barf:

So far so good in the Los Angeles area. It's definately wet, something that we have not seen in quite sometime, and as of 9:06PM, my Anemometer is indicating that we have had gusts up to 35 M.P.H. so far.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention in the previous post, the wind was soooo strong, it blew my big ass Stainless steel Jenn-Air BBQ off of the deck!!!

The garage/gym outbuilding (you can see it in the member gallery) has 1/2 water in the garage, and water blew thru the upper floor double sliding door. The rain was horizontal ALL day, many trees down, but we've maintained power. I'm in San benito County.

I've dug a perimeter drainage ditch, and using pumps as I've got standing water everywhere :barf:

Oh no! Hope your family is safe... and the cars are ok. Flooding can be dreadful. Have had it happen here. Looks like it may be a sleepless night.

Good Luck and stay safe!

RM

Archived