TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tuning

creilly333

OK, so who is/are the tuning gurus for Mustang tuning ? I used to have an F150 and Troyer Performance in VA had a good reputation, and I know he does work on Mustangs but not sure how good he is with these but I know that the F150 is his specialty.

I am thinking particularly of something like the Superchips x calibrator 2 or something like that. Troyer's come with 3 tunes already installed based on your particular vehicle, so I am looking for something like that. All advice appreciated.

Colin

OK, so who is/are the tuning gurus for Mustang tuning ? I used to have an F150 and Troyer Performance in VA had a good reputation, and I know he does work on Mustangs but not sure how good he is with these but I know that the F150 is his specialty.

I am thinking particularly of something like the Superchips x calibrator 2 or something like that. Troyer's come with 3 tunes already installed based on your particular vehicle, so I am looking for something like that. All advice appreciated.

Colin

JLT and VMP. Do a search on +tune +dyno or something similar and you'll get some leads.

Archived