TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Other hood styles

JETSOLVER

Some variation of the second one would be cool. It is more prominent from the front of the car, but you could also see it from inside the car aswell. The third one looks like the '05 Mustang Concept cars hood, it's cool too, just not as visible from the drivers seat.

Has anyone seen rear quarter window vents like what's on the second picture? They look pretty cool too!!!

Would anybody else like to have vents or covers on the rear quarter windows?

KingCobra.

I agree I really like the first one. There is a shot from the back where you can see the vents in the front of that hood as well.

The remainder of the hoods are also appealling but I am not sure if that would just add more air into the bay instead of allowing a release of the pressure. That was why Ford stated they switched to the wonderful mule hood in the first place.

I would take any of those hoods over the one that's been on the mules. I especially like the red car's hood, but only brcause it is most like the 67 Shelby hoods. Any of them would accept the Lemans stripes with out having to be cut around some ugly vent, so any of them are an improvement to my eye.

post-2220-1131276477_thumb.jpgI really like the first photo.  I like the hood as well as the color of the car and the stripes.

636[/snapback]

I like this one aswell, just wish it would be more visible from the front, as if you were seeing me coming up your a$$ in your rear view mirror!!!

Love the rear wheel well vents, does anyone else like these, or would like to see them on the production model?

KingCobra.

Archived