TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now I'm torn on what color to order.....

greensalesco

Even though I've only had mine for a few weeks, I love the Vista Blue with white stripe combination.

I considered the tungston stripes, but couldn't figure out if I would really like it, or exactly what color tungston was. I knew I would like the white stripes, so I went for what I knew I would be happy with. I still haven't seen a blue/tungston combo in person, but I have no regrets with my choice.

DSC_0194.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
:waiting:

Well here's what I ordered:

Vista Blue w/whites stripes, interior package and the ambient lighting. I'm not sure if I really need the last one. I was told I can change/add 3 things before the build date. The dealer I ordered from still hasn't not recieved the one they ordered in October. It's not that big of a deal since I don't want it until April/May.

Bruce

Well here's what I ordered:

Vista Blue w/whites stripes, interior package and the ambient lighting. I'm not sure if I really need the last one. I was told I can change/add 3 things before the build date. The dealer I ordered from still hasn't not recieved the one they ordered in October. It's not that big of a deal since I don't want it until April/May.

Bruce

Good choice! Vista Blue is the fastest. :happy feet:

Archived