TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Order Priority - Regional Perspective

BadTony

Can anyone answer?

• Who or what entity within Ford manages/controls how many cars are released to regions (for allocations)?
  • How many Ford sales regions are there, and how many dealers in each region?
  • Regarding orders placed in Ford order bank - do orders from some regions have higher priority than others?
  • Will orders that end up being fulfilled from the 'share of nation' pot (once released to regions) be built after all initial allocations?
  • When will T88 body style be recognized by ERL?

Can anyone answer?

• Who or what entity within Ford manages/controls how many cars are released to regions (for allocations)?

• How many Ford sales regions are there, and how many dealers in each region?

• Regarding orders placed in Ford order bank - do orders from some regions have higher priority than others?

• Will orders that end up being fulfilled from the 'share of nation' pot (once released to regions) be built after all initial allocations?

• When will T88 body style be recognized by ERL?

There are 17 regions within Ford in the USA. Each region has a different amount of dealerships. There are roughly 150-160 in the Northwest Region.

I believe share of nation allocations will be built last.

I defer your other questions to others in the know, as I do not know.

There are 17 regions within Ford in the USA. Each region has a different amount of dealerships. There are roughly 150-160 in the Northwest Region.

I believe share of nation allocations will be built last.

I defer your other questions to others in the know, as I do not know.

[/quote

Does Ford Motor Co. have numbers of how many Shelby's have been ordered? I have not seen any information on how many dealers have taken the car they were offered. There was information before about how many President award winners and SVT dealers, but I do not remember that number.

I also saw information on amount of vehicles which could be made per month. Do they no if that count is correct? I guess what I am getting at is if we can find out how many cars given out now,we would know at what time the allocated cars would start to be built

Regional allocation is based on regional sales. There is not any bias or preference, just simple math. If the region you belong in sells 50% of the cars (or sold 50% thru the past months) then they will get 50% of the cars built in the future.

Five Oh B covered the number of regions.

total number of dealers vary in regions, regions based on geographic as well as sales potential (population/ Market Share)

The region that sells the most gets the priority.

ok, share the secret

which are the top five regions in terms of total sales?

For example; how many regions does Cali have?

I hear Galpin in LA area is the #1 Ford dealer out of all dealers in terms of sales. Is their region also #1? If so, if my dealer is a small dealer, non SVT, non Presidents Award Winner, but still a part of the same region, would they also benefit in terms of regional reps having more cars to allocate to their region?

[i hear Galpin in LA area is the #1 Ford dealer out of all dealers in terms of sales. Is their region also #1? If so, if my dealer is a small dealer, non SVT, non Presidents Award Winner, but still a part of the same region, would they also benefit in terms of regional reps having more cars to allocate to their region?

Simple answer....NO.

And there are actually now 11 Regions. Alot of our sales offices were combined last year.....

Archived