TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello

Money

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here, but we have one main rule.

Pictures are required.

Use photobucket.com to host your pictures.

Make sure you use the search option before creating a thread or the wrath of JoeG will be brought upon you.

We're here to have fun & help where we can.

Make sure you get to your 10th post as soon as possible.

I will get some pics up soon. I am well aware of the search option, but thanks for the heads up. I have been looking around here for a month or so. Lots of great info on this cars. Actually took the car in yesterday to get hose clamp problem fixed after reading about it here. I popped the hood and sure enough, residue near valve cover and a little low on engine coolant.

New to the site. Proud owner of 08 GT500. :happy feet: :happy feet: Wanted to say hello to everyone!

Welcome aboard, this is a GREAT forum, loads of people willing to offer assistance/advice if needed

Is your first initial G? :hysterical2:

Welcome, welcome, a thousand welcome's! :happy feet:

Right off the bat:

1. Please note that the white and silver Shelby GT's are faster than the black ones, and don't listen to anyone here that tells you otherwise as those people are demented :confused: and don't know any better.

2. There may or may not be a 2009 GT500, but for goodness sake don't get mixed up in the fray, it's been an ongoing battle for several months now. :stop:

3. Don't ask how much the KR's M.S.R.P. is going to be. :rant:

4. The custom mailboxes, the guy who builds them, and Snoopy are all overated. :dog:

5. Don't piss off anyone that has "Evil" in their handle. :finger:

6. Please use the thumbnail option when posting pics through Photobucket. :waiting:

7. Don't listen to Grabber, I really don't complain that much. :banghead:

8. Super Snakes will only get black "thin wide thin" stripes, and that's another topic you'll want to avoid. :redcard:

9. Join Team Shelby, it will be worth your effort. :happy feet:

10. Did I mention that the white and silver SGT's are faster than the black ones? :hysterical2:

Welcome and congrats to another from Georgia !

What color combo did you get?

Performance white with Vista blue stripes....Almost fast enough for me. As soon as the axle backs arrive, I'm heading down to HP in J-town to get her tuned. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Welcome on board and enjoy your car. They are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to drive and even more enjoyable to mod !!!

Welcome, welcome, a thousand welcome's! :happy feet:

Right off the bat:

1. Please note that the white and silver Shelby GT's are faster than the black ones, and don't listen to anyone here that tells you otherwise as those people are demented :confused: and don't know any better.

2. There may or may not be a 2009 GT500, but for goodness sake don't get mixed up in the fray, it's been an ongoing battle for several months now. :stop:

3. Don't ask how much the KR's M.S.R.P. is going to be. :rant:

4. The custom mailboxes, the guy who builds them, and Snoopy are overated. :dog:

5. Don't piss off anyone that has "Evil" in their handle. :finger:

6. Please use the thumbnail option when posting pics through Photobucket. :waiting:

7. Don't listen to Grabber, I really don't complain that much. :banghead:

8. Super Snakes will only get black "thin wide thin" stripes, and that's another topic you'll want to avoid. :redcard:

9. Join Team Shelby, it will be worth your effort. :happy feet:

10. Did I mention that the white and silver SGT's are faster than the black ones? :hysterical2:

#4 and #7 - :hysterical2:

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here, but we have one main rule.

Pictures are required.

Use photobucket.com to host your pictures.

Make sure you use the search option before creating a thread or the wrath of JoeG will be brought upon you.

We're here to have fun & help where we can.

Make sure you get to your 10th post as soon as possible.

Here's a few pics of me, the old man and the new addition...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/Bi...um/100_0622.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/Bi...um/100_0621.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/Bi...um/100_0616.jpg

Archived