TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My other girl, Red.

LuckySnake

Allan Shepley of Mustang Central has just about finished Red's restoration, I owe a "Big Thank You" to Mustang Central in Byron GA. I will update with more pix in the near future. Mustang Central is a whole lot more than parts changers, they do it all at Mustang Central, metal fabrication, restoration, "killer" paint, awesome engines, custom suspension, and interiors.

I don't have the pix in the correct order, but they are some good pix of the process. Enjoy!

Blayne

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb239/B...0CJ%20Mach%201/

WOW great job.Thanks for sharing . How many man hours are into that resto ? Very detailed resto too. I didn't realize it was a 429 CJ until I saw the writing on the block. Nice car will you be driving it much ?

George.....

Edit: Loved the vid of the engine starting up .... true American muscle.

WOW great job.Thanks for sharing . How many man hours are into that resto ? Very detailed resto too. I didn't realize it was a 429 CJ until I saw the writing on the block. Nice car will you be driving it much ?

George.....

Edit: Loved the vid of the engine starting up .... true American muscle.

Hi George, allot of hours, she was in pretty bad shape. The owner before me was hit in the front clip and the repairs were poor at best, so it took allot of work to correct everything properly. She's an original 429 CJ Mach 1 with the original but restored drive train. I'm only driving her to shows, when weather permits. But we will drive her. I'm really excited to get her back, and am really happy about taking her to Mustang Central for the restoration. I'll post more in the next few weeks, hoping to have her back home by February 5, 2008.

Blayne

• 4 weeks later...
Allan Shepley of Mustang Central has just about finished Red's restoration, I owe a "Big Thank You" to Mustang Central in Byron GA. I will update with more pix in the near future. Mustang Central is a whole lot more than parts changers, they do it all at Mustang Central, metal fabrication, restoration, "killer" paint, awesome engines, custom suspension, and interiors.

I don't have the pix in the correct order, but they are some good pix of the process. Enjoy!

Blayne

Bump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blayne

Wow, great job.

CaptDave

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Dave, she is pretty close to finished now. New pix posted.

Since Im only 15 minutes away from Mustang Central I would be glad to go up and TEST drive her for you. :hysterical:

Are you coming here to pick the car up or you shipping! If you picking up let me know I would love to drive up and take a few pics of you getting her

michael morris

Since Im only 15 minutes away from Mustang Central I would be glad to go up and TEST drive her for you. :hysterical:

Are you coming here to pick the car up or you shipping! If you picking up let me know I would love to drive up and take a few pics of you getting her

michael morris

Hi Michael, I didn't realize you were that close. I really don't know if I'm going back out, sure would like to? I'm going to have the car shipped, even though I would love to drive it home. I'm sure Allan would love to see your Super Snake. He really does some amazing work and killer paint. I'll let you know when she's ready.

Thanks,

Blayne

• 3 weeks later...

Blayne

One last bump before she comes home. Only thing left is 3/4" satin black stripe above the black to be added in a day or so, and FedEx Custom Critical to pick her up.

• 2 weeks later...

Blayne

Archived