TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WTB: 08 GT Front bumper & Grille

scylla6

Looking for a 08 GT front bumper cover, grille and fog lights. Baseically the whole thing which will be used to replace those on a GT500 that I'd like to go stealth with. Grabber orange would be a plus also but not mandatory. Hopefully some one in the northeast has one. I'm in CT. Thanks.

Tom

email; scylla66@yahoo.com

Looking for a 08 GT front bumper cover, grille and fog lights. Baseically the whole thing which will be used to replace those on a GT500 that I'd like to go stealth with. Grabber orange would be a plus also but not mandatory. Hopefully some one in the northeast has one. I'm in CT. Thanks.

Tom

So let me get this straight, you have a GT500 and want to replace the front end with GT parts??!!

Yep, that's it.

Not sure I understand why you would want to deface (pun intended) a GT500 just to make it look stealthy. There are other ways of doing this like debadging the car but then even I wouldn't do that but it's your car.

Check out a web site www.newtakeoff.com

They will have every thing you need. I also believe you need to replace the hood as well.

Good luck!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Tom

aaaaaah!......................a sleeper stang!!

Archived