TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Gauge Cluster

I just installed the gauge cluster from Shelby Performance Parts and I had a few questions that I hope you can help with.

1. The fuel gauge stays at 40 pounds of presure even when the car is off, does you do anything or did I install it wrong?

2. Do you have gaps on the sides between the cluster and the dash, if not did they use a gasket or does it fit perfect.

Any help would be nice as I installed this on my own and I am not the best at some of this, still trying to become one with the car.

Thanks

There have been several posts about how the gauge cluster has gaps on the sides.

I have only seen front pics of these. I would like to see some side pics to see the gaps everyone is talking about.

If the weather is nice tomorrow I will pull it out of the garage and take some for you. In order for you to see it it has to be light and you can not see it in the garage. Understaqnd even with the gaps I am happy with the produce. There is a wy to make it look perfect, just have not figured it out yet.

My car is now a 40th Anniversary. The gauge cluster was installed by SAI. There is an approximately 1/4 " gap running about 4 inches from the front edge of the dash extending towards the windshield.

My fuel pressure gauge changes with my right foot pressure. The gauge reads about 27 at 60 mph in 6th gear..

I hope that this helps....

My car is now a 40th Anniversary. The gauge cluster was installed by SAI. There is an approximately 1/4 " gap running about 4 inches from the front edge of the dash extending towards the windshield.

My fuel pressure gauge changes with my right foot pressure. The gauge reads about 27 at 60 mph in 6th gear..

I hope that this helps....

Thats a big help, so far my is stuck at 40 with the car on or off, I will have to look at it again tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

Archived